Kaushal Kishor Singh Kaushal_kishore_singh Yahoo Co In
Faridabad, Haryana, India
I Am Having Reach and Expert Knowledge for Construction of Tunnel
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
35 Years rich working Experience for Construction of Tunnel, Hydro Power Project , all types of Roads, Town planning and High raised building / Housing Complex along with Project planning , Estimating & costing , Tendering , Billing , Team building and project Management. In addition to above activities, given planning and design for more than 20,000 Nos. of public Building with the capacity of licentiate Building Consultant, as honorary service , and obtained the administrative approval of Kolkata municipal corporation and Siligiri- Jalpaiguri development Authority.
FIRST PRIZE WINNER FROM THE SIDE OF TEESTA HYDRO ELECTRIC PROJECT (Stage-III), Which is a mega HE Project of 1200MW in the state of Sikkim (India), against fast progress with better quality and accident free working
Kaushik Niwas (Near Rice Mill), Ram Krishna Para, P.O. Matigara (Siliguri), Dist:-Darjeeling, West Bengal- 734010
Contact: 09474059286, Email:- (01)email@example.com (2) firstname.lastname@example.org
CORE COMPETENCIES: - 35+ years rich working experience in delivering optimal results & business value in high growth competitive environments. Proven expertise in leading of all technical and commercial functions, Construction, Operations, Material Management Site Management, MIS etc.
* Specialist for construction of Hydro Power Project, Tunnel ,Dam and all type of other Underground structures as well as High Raise Buildings, industrial structures and Road(Two lain, Four lain & Six lain) as per MORTH Specification with all related Planning, including Tendering, Estimating & Costing, Billing as well as Project Management .
* Solutions oriented professional with excellent skills for conducting meeting and other administrative as well as technical activities with project teams, interfacing with clients, and deploying technology to build successful solutions . Focused on goal oriented approach and has always been able to deliver the result within tight time sched
HARDYAL GROUP OF COMPNY
From January 2013
In this organization I am responsible for under mentioned assignments:- 1) To reallocate manpower at site to manage absences on account of leave or sickness.
2) Obtain regular feedback from Plant & Equipment; Stores and Finance departments on availability of core materials; equipments; machinery; spares and finance.
3) At review meetings with directors and other superior authority, obtain support for:- i) uninterrupted supplies of core materials. ii) provision of critical equipment as per requirement. iii) Provision of finance as per situational requirements. Discuss threats likely to affect.
4) Reports:- To ensure timely preparation of daily; weekly and monthly production reports. To scrutinize and okay reports before submission to Project Controller and HO Departments.
5) Respond to queries through Directors and other Superior Officers; on production delays or excess material consumption.
6) Client Management:- Develop smooth relations and sustain client confidence through personal report built on regular communications and interpersonal skills. Seek assistance in resolving billing disputes and expediting for payment.
But , I want to change this organization as early as possible, because this is the very small organization which is not suitable for my qualification and experience, due to which job satisfaction is not available here.
Sr. Deputy General Manager
July 2009 - December 2012
I was On deputation Service from TEESTA HE PROJECT to RONGNI CHU H.E.PROJECT from Sep'11 to Nov'11 and thereafter again to M/S IVRCL-KMB Joint venture for starting their Tunneling work of Udham pur Shrinagar Railway Link Project as JOINT GENERAL MANAGER (PROJECT HEAD) from Dec ' 2011 to Aug ' 2012 and after completion of Deputation period , Again joined with TEESTA HE PROJECT stage-III as Sr Dy. General Manager and served till Dec'12
• I was the In- Charge for construction of Head Race Tunnel of 8.50 mtr. Diameter, as well as all other underground works of the project and was responsible for all related works such as estimating, costing, tendering, billing , planning, monitoring , public relation , and construction in all respect by leading a team of 300 nos. employees.
TEESTA HYDRO ELECTRIC PROJECT
September 2007 - December 2012
The Growth path
Deputy General Manager
September 2007 - July 2009
Teesta Low Dam Hydro Electric Project Stage - IV
April 2005 - September 2007
I was working as Manager Grade M4 for Teesta Low Dam Hydro Electric Project Stage - IV along with a team of 400 nos. employees.
• Divert the Teesta river by constructing 1.50 km long diversion channel within a period of two months and save Rs. 100 lacks in favor of M/S HCC ltd. which was to be imposed upon HCC Ltd as penalty from the side of client M/S NHPC Ltd.
Resident Engineer (Civil)
Tala HE Project Bhutan
July 2001 - April 2005
Snapshot of Profile:
• In-Charge of Project Management Division, Stone quarry, Infrastructure as well as Boring and Lining of HRT of Tala Hydro Electric Project (Bhutan).
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
A Govt. of India Enterprise
March 1984 - August 2001
The Growth Path
Joined as a Junior Engineer (Civil), 1984
M/S NPCC LTD
executed various type of job which details are given under KEY ACCOLADES ACROSS CAREER PATH (With project details)
CHUKHA HYDEL PROJECT (Bhutan)
August 1979 - March 1984
In-Charge of design and drawing section, and responsible for design, and construction of surge shaft, infrastructure and road.
Council of intermediate examination Patna
Qualifications & Certifications
K.M.HIGH SCHOOL TARI, SIWAN (BIHAR)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more