Warehouser Incharge And Commercial Officer
TOTAL Exp: 9+ years
Current CTC: 12,500 pm
Exp CTC: 25% Hike
Current Location: Kolkata
Relocations : Anywhere in India
Notice period: - 7 Days
Presently Working in M/s. Integerated Equipments & Infraservices (P) Ltd.,(BRG Group of Companies)
I enclose my resume for your kind consideration. Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for organic growth through effective contributions.
Efficient in Maintain Inward & Outward Details, Dispatch of Materials, Maintain Attendance, Purchases Stationery and Stock Maintenance, Maintain items with Bar Code & Items Code Wise, Making Purchase order & Work order, Making Gate Entry, Inventory control, Stock check in weekly basis, GRN & Stock Transfer Note, Making payment advice for vendor payments, Maintain the data and keeping records.
My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity and experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership in betterment and achievement of the goals of the organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs and share my ideas.
My updated resume has been attached herewith this email.
I am looking forward for your reply.
Thanks & Regards
Commercial Officer & Store work
From September 2010
Since Sept'2010 till date.
• Checking Attendance from site (Staff, Labour, Security Guards).
• Checking Vendors Bills (Breakdown services, Transporter, Diesel supply).
• Checking Site & Office Petty cash accounts (cash and Bank)
• Coordinate with accounts and purchase department for short/excess supply of Material.
• Checking local and international bill for staff.
• Preparation of Daily MIS Report in Excel.
• Making compliance of Service tax, Sales tax, VAT, E.P.F, E.S.I, P. Tax
• Making & checking Labour & Security Guards Salary payments.
• Verification of RA bills, Material, sub contractors bills,
• Making the vendor payment advice and preparation of cheques.
• Making IOMs, Indent, Purchase order & Work order, Amendment.
• Making WBIDCL, WBSEDCL, WBPCB, Factory Licence letter or Ordinate.
• Making Gate Entry, Goods Receipt Note.
• Making individual file for vendor (Contractors, WBIDCL, WBTCL, WBSEDCL, Factory License, Rent Agreements etc.
➢ Worked as Asst. Accounts & Admin. With Awadh Security Services (P) Ltd. in Kolkata & Hyderabad Branch from 2009-2010.
• Checking Security Guards Attendance and make payments.
• Making Quotation, Enlistment letters.
• Making party Bill.
• Follow up for payments of Party.
• Working With Tally Packages.
• Purchase Stationery items,
➢ Worked as an Asst. Computer Operator & Account with P. K. Mittra & Associates (C.A Firm) in Kolkata for 6 months.
• Making Individual file (Income Tax) of party.
• Submit Income tax returns, TDS, Services tax challan to the Income tax, Sales tax, (NSDL) department.
• Making Pan Card.
• Party bank statement, purchase, sales entry in tally7.2
• Maintain Stock item wise, Inventory in System (Retail Pro 8 series) company software.
• Making Goods Receipt Note and Stock Transfer Note to Our Outlet.
• Making List of damaged items in our warehouse or individual fresh items.
• Checking Vendors items (Description, colour, QTY, Quality, MRP) etc.
• Checking fast moving and none moving items.
• Cooperate with each other with our Outlet manager, sales person, supervisor, labour.
• Preparation of month ending statutory Reports.
• Maintain materials Inward & Outward registers on excel.
• Maintain purchase inventory Maintain inward outward Correspond with vendors for wrong/delayed/short supply Prepare PRs for all consumables items arrange for delivery as per schedule Follow up with vendors.
• Proper accounting of inventory thought System and physical verification of stocks -monthly basis.
• Mailing daily/regularly report to H.O after every closing.
Nik Nish Retail Ltd
• Checking Stock on regular basis.
• Material checking and packaging for dispatch to other state(Mumbai, GZB, BNG)
• Checking & Handling loading and unloading of materials.
• Materials received by vendor for checking and verified.
• Making list moving and non moving items.
• Segregation of items bar code, item code wise and kept in Cartoon or Bin.
• Daily collect required item list from outlets and supply to items regularly basis to our outlets.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more