Claim you profile
Health Care Assistant
Duncote Hall Nursing Home
From February 2012
Helping look after elderly residents
Charity Shop Assistant
October 2009 - February 2010
, Voluntary Work, Customer Service
- Regularly dealing with various requests and enquiries from a wide
range of customers.
- Replenishment and maintenance of the store
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Problem solving and lateral thinking.
Part-time contract cleaning job to support my studies
From April 2006
Tove Systems Ltd
Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc
- Dealing with telephone and e-mail communications
- Creating the required paperwork
- Creating and storing files.
Mountaineering, Municipal Centre of Sports
Education for Children (Russia)
- Ability to work with children and young people (7 - 17 yrs)
- High degree of concentration and organisation
- Ability to act on own initiative as well as in accordance with rules & regulations within the system of education
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues and leadership with students
- Determination in achieving the goals.
Sports and Beauty masseur
Self employment (Russia)
Teacher of Physical Education
Commercial College (Russia)
Qualifications & Certifications
Prevention and control of infection in health care settings
ESOL (numerous), IT (numerous), Adult numeracy (numerous)
Various and ongoing
Care Skills UK
BSc equivalent in teaching of PE and sporta
Russian Language & Literature
Novokuznetsk High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more