Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Tennis coordinator and Tennis Center Duty Manger
Benson Rd, Birchwood
From October 2013
Warrington, England) - Oct '13 - present
Position held: Tennis coordinator and Tennis Center Duty Manger
• Schedule tennis classes
• Manage coaches
• Liaise with players, parents and LTA
• Organize tennis sessions in local schools
• Organize and run tournaments
• Promote classes and tournaments
• Involved with player development
• Arrange invoicing
• Document class attendance
• Attend regular courses to keep knowledge current
• Ensure smooth running of tennis centre
• Provide excellent customer service
• Key holder
Assistant tennis coach/administrator
Sale Tennis Club
From February 2013
• Assist with children's tennis classes beginner to intermediate players and ages 3-17
• Help to run a very successful cardio tennis program incorporating tennis drills into cardiac training.
• Promote club in local area and schools
• Use social media to promote club and advertise classes
• Club administration - registers, programming, events
• Run social events
• Tournament organizing
• Increase member numbers
Regional Director and tennis/multi sports coach
US Sports Institute
June 2011 - September 2012
(12 Maiden Lane, Bound Brook, NJ, USA) - June '11 - Sept 2012
Position held: Regional Director and tennis/multi sports coach*
Regional Director Role
• planning and implementation of sports programs, camps and classes throughout NJ and Eastern PA
• directly manage coaching staff in a variety of aspects from scheduling of coaches time to evaluations of their coaching ability
• Advertise and promote camps and classes
• Meet with schools and recreational departments to set up camps/classes in towns
• Maintain working relationship with clients
• Ensure best image of the company was portrayed to the perspective clients and promote company values
• Provide excellent customer service
• Working with children of ages 3 - 15. Beginners to advanced ability
• I have taught individual and group lessons
• Able to create a fun environment for children to learn and enjoy sport
• taking registers to keep track of the number of children in attendance
• supervise and assist the kids
• dealing with larger groups of children and using behavior management techniques
• correctly using first aid kits and monitoring allergies
• writing player evaluations
*Held a H1 visa to allow work in the USA.
North Glasgow Football Club
June 2010 - February 2011
Club (32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow) - Season 2007-09.
Position Held: I was in charge of the primary 4 team (age 7/8). I am qualified to coach junior rugby and have developed leadership and teamwork skills. I was responsible for up to 15 kids and worked closely with the other coaches. I helped to organize tournaments by communication with other clubs, coaches and parents.
Assistant fitness tester
Scottish Football Association
April 2007 - June 2007
for Scottish Premier League under 17 sides and youth groups as part of community integration projects run by the Scottish government.
Shadowed Sports scientist/Physiotherapist
McDiarmid Park, Crieff Rd
From August 2006
learned about the daily demands of the professional soccer players and of their trainers.
Position Held: In my final year at school I helped out with primary 1 and 2 P.E sessions for a year. I also shadowed P.E teachers for a week covering different age groups and activities.
Qualifications & Certifications
Physiology and Sports
University of Glasgow Second class
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more