Commercial Real Estate
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am not an agent. I manage the office and marketing for a small Commercial Real Estate Firm.
Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of Commerce
Vice President, Marketing
ACH Processing of NOVA
From December 2005
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) enable businesses of all types to handle receivable and payable accounting transactions in a less time- consuming and more cost-efficient manner.
ACH, the acronym for Automated Clearing House, was developed in direct response to an industry demand for the efficiencies of this system of electronic fund transfers, especially as they are applied to the billing and payment cycles. ACH has been used to facilitate commercial transactions of all types for over thirty years.
The ACH Processing Company (ACHPC) provides the processing of electronic fund transfers (EFT) on behalf of Originators and financial institutions under the guidelines established by the Federal Reserve System.
Real Estate Home Furnishings Program
From May 2005
Through Aggressive Incentives You Can Use to Sell Homes Fast we intend to bring together Real Estate and Home Furnishings, in One Exciting New Program which benefits both
Buyers and Sellers of Homes.
From September 2004
Research and disseminate market intelligence related to the Metro DC Commercial Real Estate Market specific properties.
Develop and place advertising.
Develop Power Point presentations and brochures.
Initiate and answer RFP's as needed.
Maintain web presence.
Update staff on properties listed.
Assist in preparing Letters of Intent, Listing Agreements, Lease agreements, etc.
Produce floor plans as needed.
Mine industry software tools for specific information and potential leads.
Prepare and send letters of introduction, marketing pieces, etc.
• Tony Le, Linux/Unix Systems Administrator at SAIC
"Katy was great to work with and a great team player, always motivated to help in anyway."
• Robert Hannigan, General Manager - Hotel Solamar a Kimpton Hotel
"I've had the true pleasure of working with Katy in my role at the Monaco Alexandria. We worked in partnership not only with "
Marketing Analyst, Sales Coordinator
RR Donnelley Financial Cap Markets
June 2002 - November 2003
• Researched and organized market intelligence. Identified wins and losses for management.
• Compiled trend data, conducted research on of security law and impact of Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
• Maintained STARS database for reps in five regional offices. Set up STARS internal lists and document templates, wrote informational emails.
• Identified selling points for compliance and registration software.
• Read and organized responses for RFP's. Followed RFP/Proposal process through to completion. Established archive of material to provide national access.
Coordinated Donnelley sponsorship of and participation in local and regional client education programs.
• Organized monthly teleconferences for RealCorporateLawyer.com (RCL): Tracked and analyzed teleconference registrants.
• Maintained RCL subscriber base, generated and approved sends, updated subscribers, performed bulk upload of teleconference registrants.
• Coded newsletter/transcripts, articles, etc. for web site.
McEnearney Associates, Inc.
Qualifications & Certifications
School Physical Clinics