- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Marc by Marc Jacobs
July 2012 - January 2013
Achieved monthly sales goals including the highest company sales on Black Friday and Fashion's Night Out. Increased sell-through and decreased shrinkage, resulting in higher profitability.
Marc by Marc Jacobs and Marc Jacobs
August 2010 - July 2012
Both stores enjoyed a reduction in operating costs and an increase in profitability, staff training, and customer satisfaction as acknowledged by the Corporate Office.
European Operations Manager
March 2009 - August 2010
(Paris Marc by Marc Jacobs, Paris Marc Jacobs, London Marc by Marc Jacobs, London Marc Jacobs, Milan Marc by Marc Jacobs).
Liaised with the NY Corporate Office to achieve the standardization of operational procedures throughout the region. Acted as a General Manager, traveling between locations to oversee the stores and support local management. Supervised the opening of the Milan Marc by Marc Jacobs location.
Marc by Marc Jacobs and Marc Jacobs
January 2009 - March 2009
Promoted to General Manager, balanced the high-end nature of Marc Jacobs with the more casual approach of Marc by Marc Jacobs whilst attaining a high level of sales and maintaining a luxury environment suited to LVMH standards.
August 2008 - January 2009
Was relocated to Paris to open the Marc by Marc Jacobs in Paris. Promoted to manager and developed operational policies for the first European free-standing Marc by Marc Jacobs location and warehouse.
Marc Jacobs International
November 2006 - January 2013
Marc by Marc Jacobs San Francisco
November 2006 - August 2008
to full time Sales Associate, to Third Key, and finally to Assistant Manager.
My key abilities include the following:
* Buying for the stores while attending Fashion Week twice a year in New York and participating in Manager meetings and corporate office events.
* Accurate assessment of trends and markets, including proficient buys, increased sell through, and thorough communication with Corporate Buying team to regulate in-store merchandise.
* Organization and implementation of in-store events to promote sales and increase clienteling.
* Overseeing merchandising of the store displays and mannequins in order to integrate weekly deliveries of new merchandise and optimize selling of existing merchandise.
* Control of cash registers, deposits, and petty cash.
* Competent user of Retail Pro operating system, including receipts, returns, store credits, sales orders, transfers, and vouchers.
* Generating weekly sales reports and replenishment request reports.
* Organization of services and maintenance for the stores, including vendor payments.
* Regulation of inventory, including weekly cycle counts, monitoring of loss prevention (close liaison with area's security to apprehend shoplifters), decrease of shrinkage, and accurate regulation of incoming and outgoing transfers.
* Working closely with stock teams during weekly reception and transferring of merchandise, and also in the restructuring of stock spaces and stocking methods.
* Ability to interview and hire new staff, create staff schedules, and to train all type of staff.
* Dynamic and enthusiastic motivation of staff. Regular staff meetings to transmit corporate policies and operational procedures.
* Achievement of sales goals, often using my own selling skills and clienteling to assist staff.
* HR duties including payroll, disciplinary actions, performance appraisals, promotions and raise assessments.
Receptionist and front desk manager
Cowboys and Angels
Sales Associate in an independent multi brand store
Qualifications & Certifications
Detroit Country Day School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more