Claim you profile
Autism Support Worker
From March 2014
• Responsible for the implementation of the care plan within a residential, day service or housing with support in a community based setting.
• Provide appropriate levels of practical and physical support to promote physical, emotional, behavioural and cultural needs of individuals as identified in care plans.
• Maintain regular and appropriate records and reports as directed.
Kingdom Housing Association
December 2013 - February 2014
• Housing Support, help service users to develop life skills and access social activities. Assist with budgeting, paperwork, banking and payment of rents and bills.
• Personal Care (where required), i.e., bathing, dressing, eating, drinking.
• Keeping accurate and factual administration in place.
October 2013 - December 2013
January 2012 - February 2012
Churchill Services Ilford and Stratford Campuses
February 2012 - September 2013
• Cleaning class rooms, ablutions, function rooms and hallways.
• Controlling and ordering stocks and cleaning materials.
• Reporting abnormalities / breakages / shortages to the janitor.
Chubb Security /Securitas
January 2011 - December 2011
• Keeping Officers personal files up to date, answering the telephone, general emailing and copying, sorting mail in and out going, ordering of uniforms and stationery.
• Checking invoicing reports are charged correctly to Clients.
• Booking accommodation for officers when working away or sites that need cover.
• Making sure application forms are filled in correctly before sending to HO.
• SIA applications are filled in correctly with correct documentation provided.
• Making sure training rooms are prepared and ready for use at all times.
Chubb Security Personnel
April 2009 - December 2010
• Doing the weekly shift rotas for Officers.
• Access / egress control, checking ID and passes of all entering the ports.
• Doing rotas for shifts on the Cruise liners when in port over the summer season.
• Doing officers Appraisals Tool Box Talks and Site Visits. Customer Care.
ICTS Security Edinburgh Airport
September 2008 - April 2009
• In the catering hall all trolleys had to be searched, sealed & escorted to plane.
• Searched baggage trolleys & surrounding area to the slide In the Baggage Hall.
• Making sure baggage was only for the intended and if not, taken to the proper flight.
• Make sure no unauthorised persons came near the baggage.
• Search random selected passengers, hands-on body searching & hand luggage..
Qualifications & Certifications
City & Guilds
o National Open College Network
o Carnegie College
Travel & Tourism
o Cowdenbeath High School
o Cowdenbeath High School
Ballingry Junior High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more