- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have experience designing and giving trainings (including Train The Trainer) around customer centric behaviour and diversity. I have trained groups of people in many European countries, India, Hong Kong and Morocco, and I have worked 13 years in NYC, giving me exposure to a variety of cultures. I have trained in English, Dutch, French and German.
AXA Technology Services
From March 2012
, including: managing stakeholders globally, defining and personal contribution to action plan, managing roll out and budget.
• Set up of D&I Governance, defining roles and responsibilities.
• Defining and rolling out communication plan, including writing communication pieces and making video presentations.
• Designing and delivering trainings and off site material in relation to diversity and team work.
• Main focus on gender, multi-cultural diversity and age and motivation.
HR Senior Change Consultant
AXA Technologies Services
From July 2010
Personal delivery of training sessions and/or Train The Trainer sessions in France and Morocco
Global Program Management
July 2010 - March 2012
to enhance Customer Centric Behavior in customer facing staff and managers belonging to AXA Tech, including contractors.
• Personal delivery of training sessions and/or Train The Trainer sessions in France and Morocco (in French), Germany and Switzerland (in German), Belgium (in Dutch) and India, UK and Hong Kong (in English).
• In addition, managed the roll out for Japan, Italy, Spain, Portugal, USA.
• Re-designed training session for Dell contractors and Trained the Trainers for local roll-outs, managed the relationship.
Diversity Council Member
December 2009 - July 2012
for the AXA Group (global scope)
• Part of AXA delegation at the Deauville Women's Forum (2010) and WIN conference forum in Rome (2011).
• Anchor Mentor at global Diversity Forum for the AXA Group.
IT Competence Manager
March 2007 - July 2010
• Provided career advice and performance coaching on an individual and team basis to a community of IT professionals ranging from Hay class 1 to Hay class 5 managers and experts (various IT specialties).
• Design and delivery of team building events (e.g. World Café for Configuration Managers to foster better collaboration Antwerp/Brussels).
• Merger related: Integration of ex-Winterthur employees in the AXA IT Department. This included case by case follow-up and group presentations.
• Supported organizational change of the integration of Business Analysts from Business to IT Department:
• Nominated by CIO as Diversity Council Member to represent AXA Belgium within the AXA Group (global initiative).
• Was responsible for IT recruitment strategy, drove and coordinated all activities related to recruitment for AXA IT Belgium (up to Hay class 7) in close collaboration with HR.
• Created recruitment standards and Best Practices for the AXA IT department.
HR Consultant, Diesel USA (NYC)
Human Resource Planning and Recruitment
October 2004 - July 2006
Scope: US transversal responsibility in line with global company strategy (HQ Milan, Italy), 700 employees
• Consultant to the new top management (CEO, VP HR, VP Wholesale) to define change by performing Skill Gap Analysis of corporate employees and advising on all aspects of staffing re-structures including redeployment and redundancy. Communicated these decisions to functional heads and worked together to adapt their teams according to the new strategy.
• Responsible for a complete recruitment service.
The Ayers Group
January 2003 - October 2004
• Provided on-site counseling for clients such as Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, Met Life and News Voter Service.
• Coached clients on a one-on-one basis, analyzing skills, experience and career objectives. Based on the results of this analysis, was responsible for tailoring a specific job search to each client's needs.
Recruiter, Levi Strauss &Co Europe
Middle East & Africa
January 2000 - August 2002
Corporate offices: Brussels, Amsterdam, 600 Employees
• Co-founded the Staffing Department which implemented a European integrated recruitment strategy and process for internal and external hires.
• Selection and assessment of candidates across Europe while actively stimulating and promoting the Diversity Criteria as defined by HR management.
• Optimized and continuously evaluated assessment tools into the recruitment process. Project leader for implementing the SHL assessment methodology at Brussels HQ and sales offices across Europe.
Robert Half and Robert Walters
February 1999 - December 1999
• Account development and recruitment consulting within the financial sector.
• In charge of the start up of the IT recruitment division.
Technical Recruiter (NYC)
Various recruitment agencies
January 1992 - January 1999
• Focused on the Wall Street Financial Sector. Accounts included Credit Suisse, Salomon Brothers, KPMG, Deutsche Bank, Lehman Brothers.
• Worked for Forum Personnel, North Star Technologies, the Ayers Group
Various positions in retail and administration
July 1990 - January 1992
Qualifications & Certifications
Intercultural Communication Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more