Hyderabad, AP, India
Allied Engineering Works as Financial Assistant
From June 2012
Allied Engineering Works is one of the leading integrated steel makers and the largest private sector producer of hot rolled coils in India. A corporate powerhouse with operations in iron, steel, mining, energy and infrastructure.
• Take Care in functions related to "Letter of Credit" Creation, Amendments, Acceptance, Bill Discounting and Negotiation with Banks.
• Looking after Company's Outstanding Payments (Contractors. Suppliers, Projects etc.).
• Assisting in Preparation of Monthly CashFlow Plan & Preparing Daywise CashFlow for the Company (Aprox. Rs 6000 Crores a month).
• Assisting in Preparation of KPI (Key Performance Identifier) for the company.
• Monitoring Payments made for Spares & Consumables.
• Monitoring Sea Freight & Demurrage incurred on Bulk Raw Material Vessels.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more