Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Live-in Nanny in Sydney
January 2013 - August 2013
• The role included taking care of a 6-year-old boy and an 8-year-old girl, driving them to and from school and their after school activities. Preparing breakfast, dinner and packing lunch boxes, and helping the children with their homework.
• The role also included doing the laundry for the family and light household duties.
• This position greatly improved my time management skills, my problem solving skills and I experienced living independently without parental financial support and I learned a lot in terms of responsibility by not only having to care for myself, but also for two children.
Australian Consulate General and Trade Commission
August 2012 - December 2012
The Australian Consulate General in Frankfurt provides aid and passport assistance to Australian citizens living in the southern half of Germany. The Trade Commission (Austrade) helps German business export or set up businesses in Australia but also supports Australian Businesses coming to Germany and assists with business collaborations between the two countries.
• Supporting the Consular Officers within the Australian Consulate General with following tasks:
➢ Processing incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages including Diplomatic Mail
➢ Training in the use of the Passport Systems
➢ Answering incoming phone calls giving advice to Australian Citizens
➢ Assisted with updating the Consular Contingency Plan
➢ Processing full validity passports and assisting with the processing of emergency passports
➢ Processed Credit Card Payments online and at the counter
➢ Assisted with Consular Christmas Event - Confirming Contact Details and sending out invitations
➢ Assisted Consular Officer with the Newsletter (December Edition) sent out to the Australian Community in Germany on a quarterly basis
• Supporting the Marketing and Investment Team of Austrade with the following tasks:
➢ General Translations of Documents - German to English and English to German
➢ Training on the Internal Client Management System (RMS) and entered contacts
➢ Working with the Trade Commissioner Madrid on the Europe Brief List of contacts
➢ Working together with the Investment Manager responsible for Biotechnology - assisting with the organisation of three Biotech Roundtables, making calls and sending invitations
➢ Entering the Australian Handelskammer Sydney member list into the Client Management System (RMS) and adding these contacts to the Marketing Lists for the Senior Investment Manager
➢ Telephone and online research for Offshore Equipment companies to invite them to an event in Germany
➢ Inviting selected contacts to the NUCE Fooding event in Milan
➢ Company research and profiling...
January 2012 - December 2012
I worked as a freelance translator for the German Medical Translation company Medilingua for about a year, translating medical documents such as medical studies and certificates.
March 2009 - August 2009
(Providing customers service, maintaining store appearance and working the cash register)
Qualifications & Certifications
English and Chinese
Gutenberg University Mainz
English, Biology and Art
Fudan University in Shanghai
Austrian High School
Australian Junior School
Mentone Girls Grammar School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more