Claim you profile
March 2013 - February 2014
contact: Interflora house, Water Gate, Sleaford NG34 7TB
Tel: 08005 421870
Dates: 4th March 2013 - Transferred due to shop closing on the 1st February 2014
Job Title: Florist
Contracted: 37.5 Hours per week, rota basis
• Cash handling, counting into the till the float in the morning and setting up the shop for the day.
• Cashing up the till at the end of day. Banking, Loomis collections
• Petty cash handling, replenishment and checking.
• Making orders
• Conditioning and processing deliveries, sundries and fresh floral material.
• Creating hand-tied designs, arrangements, funeral orders, customer shop orders, wedding orders and all floristry tasks.
• Cleaning and maintaining standards.
• Computer admin to include, waste records, trading indicators (figures), attaining a PO number and communicating with Interflora staff at Head Quarters.
• Creating posters and promotional material.
• Delivering flowers to customers in a transit van.
• Co-ordinating together with my manager, delivering flowers to stands at various Wyevale/the garden centre group stores, maintaining, replenishment and communicating with the garden centre management.
• Making flower orders from the wholesaler over the phone and on-line.
• Took on the role of the shop deputy.
Primark, Hanley store
From March 2013
From September 2011
November 2010 - December 2010
Job Title: Retail operative, 20 hours per week - permanent member of staff
Contracted: Monday to Friday, 2.15pm-6.15pm, 29th December 2010 - 11th September Dates: 15th November 2010 to 24th December 2010 (contract ends)
Job Title: Retail operative, 20hours per week- Christmas temp
Contracted: Monday to Friday, 2.15pm-6.15pm,
15th November 2010 to 24th December 2010
• Till operator, processing transactions by using computers to find items, scan, and bag and take payments of cash and by card.
• Solving problems customers have.
• Tidying up behind tills
• Help each other out.
• Working as a team to get stock out onto the shop floor and tidy all stock, making sure packaging is in order.
• Flexible to work overtime 9-6.
Honeysuckle Flowers, 29 Lawton Road, Alsager, ST7 2AA
Dates: 2nd July 2010- October 31 st 2010
Manager: Ms Sarah Mountford
Job title: Qualified florist Contracted: Wednesday - Saturday shop hours
Reason for leaving: Redundancy
• Taking orders from customers in the shop and across the phone.
• Set up the shop ready for the day such as putting the display out front and sorting incoming flowers and flowers in the shop.
• I can process cash or card payments (by phone or in person).
• Made modern displays in contrasting colours in shop window and in-shop.
• Made all types of designs suiting the order, Hand-Tied designs, basket arrangements, arrangements in various ceramic pots, funeral pieces and wedding work.
• Make and take Interflora orders on the system. •
• Conditioned all flowers, foliage, and plants. •
• General maintenance of shop which includes, cleaning vases and the shop throughout, while at the same time, stock taking.
• I was part of a 3-person team.
Exhibits Florist - 9 George Street, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 1JX,
Tel: 01782 619100
September 2009 - September 2010
Dates: September 2009 - September 2010
Manager: Jonathan Lewis (REFERENCE)
Contracted: Employed Saturday's with work experience on a Friday or Wednesday
Job Title: Floristry assistant
Reason for leaving: Left to work at honey suckles for more hours and different experiences and opportunities.
The Rose Bowl -10 Christchurch Street, Fenton, ST4 3AD,
Tel: 01782 844694
September 2008 - July 2009
Dates: September 2008 - July 2009
Manager: Mr John Lewis (REFERENCE)
Contracted: Work experience Wednesdays and help out at busy periods
Job title: Trainee florist
Reason for leaving: I was offered work experience and a job at their other florist Exhibits (Exhibits and The Rose Bowl are both owned by Mr John Lewis and his son Jonathan Lewis manages Exhibits)
• Opening up the shop and preparing for the day ahead
• Look at the days orders and put in order of priority
• I have experience in making the following floral designs, hand-tied, gift wrap bouquets, arrangements in a variety of containers, funeral tributes and wedding work to Exhibits, The Rose Bowl and Interflora quality standards.
• I have experience serving customers both face to face in the shop and on the telephone.
• I handle cash and can take card payments over the phone and in the shop.
• I use the Interflora relay service to receive and create orders to be sent to Interflora members both across the UK and in other countries.
• I condition all the incoming flowers/foliage correctly then display them in accordance to their colour and height in the shop.
• I organise all incoming stock into their storage area ready to be used.
• I have produced and presented wedding items in a bridal fayre at the Britannia stadium
• I clean and tidy to keep the shop presentable.
• I help with General maintenance of shop, cleaning and tidying up the work area and shop.
• I am employed at The Rose Bowl at busy periods, Christmas, Valentines Day, and mothering Sunday when the shop needs another florist.
November 2008 - September 2009
Reason for leaving: Left for job in floristry at Exhibits Florist
• Took phone calls and e-mailed solicitors relative information on new clients and present clients
• Made Solicitors aware their client has arrived for their appointment
• Wrote files notes for solicitors.
Temporary office junior
Monday to Fridays
June 2008 - July 2008
9am-5.00pm / 5.30pm
Job title: Temporary office junior
• Opened, sorted, and then delivered all incoming and outgoing post.
• Organised and photocopied Trial bundles for solicitors.
• Took money to the bank and court papers to court.
• Photocopied and general administration tasks.
• Ran errands for my peers.
Woolliscrofts Solicitors Wolstanton office
Broad Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 4EU
Telephone number for both offices: 01782 204000
Qualifications & Certifications
I attend college Mondays
St Margaret Ward Catholic High School
City and Guilds
floristry level 2
Reaseheath College- Reaseheath College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more