Claim you profile
A self-driven and positive person with a proven track record of customer service/ sales delivery. I have delivered over the long term for large organisations within the global energy, telecommunications and retail sectors. I have a passion for nutrition and am currently studying this subject alongside a full time job. My background is focused very much on customer interaction (service, complaints, sales and negotiation).
My objectives are to enjoy as much job satisfaction as possible from carrying out duties assigned to me to the best of my ability and to learn from my employment, taking advantage of further training whenever it is available.
From March 2014
This position is a brief post to cover long-term illness. I am able to use all of my skills from my previous job, in the main, order management which involves aspects of scheduling and liaising with customers and delivery agents alike.
Customer Service & Sales Support Representative
November 2012 - March 2014
This position entails inputting complex 'speciality gas' purchase orders into various systems including SAP and AS/400. I process all of the speciality gas and regulator/valve orders for our UK customers. I also deal with customer enquiries via email and phone as well as carrying out general office admin.
• Customer queries, commencing investigations into faulty products and cylinders.
• Supporting our team of UK field account managers as well as our on-site production workers
• Abiding by company standards and procedures
• A high level of attention to detail when managing Invoices
• Managing customer payments returns
• Liaising with internal and overseas departments
• Managing customer complaints
January 2012 - September 2012
As per my previous employment with Vodafone, I enjoyed going back into a challenging and busy role. My position was within the retention department and was valuable to extend my knowledge and skills into a different aspect of the business. (Full Job Description Below)
Travelling - November 2010 - December 2011
My travels took me to Thailand and Australia on a working visa. During my time in Australia I lived in 3 different places and had various jobs for over 3 months at a time.
November 2008 - September 2012
Please note that I took a sabbatical from my role at Vodafone to go travelling, see below.
November 2008 - November 2010
My role was within a dynamic and strictly target driven call centre environment with increasing targets and KPI's, both individual and team focused.
• Handling customer service and sales calls within a highly targeted environment
• Delivering first time resolutions to customer complaints
• Working with all support departments
• Consistently within the top bracket for sales targets re: insurance and other targets
• Worked closely to specific guidelines re: product advice and regulations
• Expert consumer negotiation skills
• "Stand in" team leader
• Supported team meetings and reviews with junior members of staff
• Training junior members
• Managing daily management information (KPI's)
• I had to display high level social skills as this role was under high pressure within a difficult target driven environment
Office Manager / Senior Negotiator
Reeds Rains Estate Agents
November 2001 - October 2008
This entailed general office manager duties, valuing properties For Sale and To-Let, generating new business, negotiating problem sales, hitting and exceeding branch and individual targets. Managing fellow employees and motivating them to achieve the targets set for them. This was a very varied role and I particularly enjoyed the aspect that allowed me into the field to meet clients and build face-to-face rapport.
Charles Butters & Sons
December 1998 - December 2000
Here I negotiated sales at all levels involving vendor and purchaser contact both on the telephone and in person. Computer operation, correspondence and all other aspects of office work.
Qualifications & Certifications
Alsager High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more