Claim you profile
Specializing in high-integrity essential oils and aromatherapy products for integrative medicine and complementary healthcare, with clients comprising integrative medical centers, holistic nurses, naturopathic physicians, medical herbalists, etc.
- Retail and wholesale essential oil and aromatherapy product sales
- Educational services to the healthcare industry and general public
- Private practice in clinical aromatherapy with the following areas of specialty: somato-emotional integration, cancer support, pre/post-surgical care, female issues, stress management, aromatherapy education
- Consultation and custom blending for clients with various physical, emotional and psycho-spiritual health issues, including referrals from healthcare professionals
- Local media resource for aromatherapy
Registered Clinical Aromatherapist
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Alliance of International Aromatherapists
June 2009 - June 2009
Liasion between AIA board and regional/state representatives. For two years prior to this position, was Texas state representative for the organization.
Owner, Registered Aromatherapist (RA)
January 1998 - January 1998
Owner and founder of Aromaceuticals, a company specializing in artisanal quality essential oils for use in complementary and integrative healthcare
- Product formulation and package design for Aromaceuticals’ line and private labeling
- Vendor negotiations with sources worldwide
- Educator and conference speaker to aromatherapy and healthcare industries
- Curriculum development for state certified and ABMP endorsed continuing education classes
- Speaker for various community outreach programs to educate general public
- Local media resource for aromatherapy issues
- Private practice in clinical aromatherapy and aromatic bodywork
- Work published by Alliance of International Aromatherapists, AromaScents Journal, Healthy Beauty Project
- Professional licensures & registrations: RA, LMT, NCTMB, MTI (Texas), CEU provider (Texas)
Kath Koeppen Advertising Design
March 1985 - January 1998
Advertising designer/art director providing quality creative services to advertising agencies and direct clients, including DDB Needham, Tracy-Locke, EDS, Zale Corporation and American Heart Association.
Senior Art Director
The Bloom Companies
March 1982 - March 1985
Qualifications & Certifications
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more