Rotterdam, ZH, Netherlands
Bilingual , Customer Services,Microsoft, International Experience, Face Paced Environment Enquiry,
holiday lettings enquiry manager
Thailand- Europe -USA
From August 2012
I have to co-ordinated with my friends in BKK to set up the community network of short term rental; I have a role of to promote the properties for rent intensively using e-commerce. At the meantime, as e-commerce is the flexible business, it allows me to have my own time to travel the world to gain more experiences. Since 09/2012-current I have been in USA, South America, Carribean, UK and some Domestic Europe travels.
Everyday Bookkeeper, Customer
October 2011 - August 2012
The owner intelligent service; I have multiple tasks to help and support the owner for the business achievement, in this role I learn how to manage restaurant as well as it could be my own restaurant. The tasks are inventory management, Everyday Bookkeeper, Customer services, Quality Control, and so on. I have real experience in managing restaurant.
Thai eatery restaurant
February 2011 - August 2011
in fine dining Thai restaurant in Main beach famous area of the Gold Coast, in this position I have to greet customers, perform task as a reception, receive phone call for reservation and take away food, introduce the restaurant menu, and introduce Thai beer and exotic products specialty for the restaurant. Keep the area of the restaurant tidy and clean.
Customer service manager, Bio Consult Company
June 2007 - June 2009
• Facilitate and support international customers and the company partners.
• Contact customers by phone, fax and emails, and in person if required.
• Greeting customers and directing them to partner hospitals and clinics
• Assist doctor's enquiries, answering customers phone call, arranging appointments.
• Organise meeting between doctors and relevant staff about customers' requirements and medical conditions, then writing report of each case in order to arrange customer's medical tourism trip, including prepare accommodation, international-local transportation, and domestic tourism trip.
• Manage uncertainties due to travelling conditions, cultural backgrounds, exchanged rates, and handling with customers' individual needs
• Extensive travelling back and forth USA and Thailand to meet company's partner in order to assist and support customers in the USA
Royal Parkview Hotel
January 2007 - June 2007
• This position had given me sales co-ordinator role.
• Receive phone call, fax, answering email and hosting for in-house inspection.
• Learn to use reservation systems and learn to conduct hotel rooms and function rooms contract rate letters for travel agents and corporate customers.
Professional Competencies and Skills
• Possess high interpersonal skill.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
• Extensive customer service experiences.
• Can be able to communicate effectively to company's entire stakeholders.
• Can be able to work well in a team environment.
• Independent worker, on board problem-solving, cope with challenges.
• Can be able to work under pressure and stay calm in the crisis.
• Manage stress with grace, can deal with all difficulties and uncertainties.
• Always a well-adjusted person to various geography and demography.
• Possess high skill in understanding people from each nation/culture.
• International and multicultural oriented and well-multicultural adaption.
• Proficient IT skills, Microsoft office based and learn IT devices/systems fast
Qualifications & Certifications
Tourism and Hospitality Management
International Tourism and Hospitality Management
Business Griffith University
Resource and Organisation Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more