Social Media Marketing
Handled Social Media profiles of companies, creating content, engaging audiences and building up brand awareness. Industries: Fashion, Art/Entertainment.
Press and Publicity Manager
July 2012 - September 2012
Was responsible for publicising and marketing the online vintage fashion retailer. Applied
Social Media as a marketing tool and maintained company's online profile across platforms
current with trends. Brainstormed and executed creative online promotional campaigns that
resulted in engaging target audiences and expanding customer user bases.
• I demonstrated strong communication skills by approaching, meeting and liaising with potential contacts to promote the brand externally.
Literary Management Assistant
July 2011 - August 2011
Produced script coverage and filtered representation queries. Oversaw the lifecycle of a script from the creation of the first draft to its final purchase.
• Managed phones, schedules, basic office and assistant duties to ensure an efficient working
environment. Had one on one time with managers, writers and producers. )
• I demonstrated strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to work well under pressure with accountability, along with multitasking, problem solving and detail-orientation.
June 2010 - July 2010
• I have become adaptable to various working environment and culture.
• Worked on set reporting on local news and was able to remain current and relevant with the current affairs of a foreign country. Interviewed high rank government officials as well as
local community members. This sharpened my communicative and team working skills.
• Managed deadlines, simultaneously carried out numerous coverage assignments. Came up with original ideas for features that showed creative thinking and writing capabilities with
strong work ethic.
Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery
July 2007 - August 2007
Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills and gained medical industry
awareness while carrying out office duties.
• Applied communicative and psychological skills through interaction with kids in the
Department of Natal and Yong Children Cardiovascular Surgery.
The Great Gatsby Ballet
The GREAT GATSBY BALLET is a one-of-a-kind trans-genre art project, where sophistication of ballet meets grandeur of a show in a timeless story of dream, excess, pleasure and heartbreak.
Exceeding the frames of classical ballet, modern choreography and cinematography in order to create absolutely new trend in art not constrained by the conventional rules and clichés is the key objective of THE GREAT GATSBY.
The crew of the project suggests highest standard of professionalism, creativity and daring innovativeness in this international collaboration.
Qualifications & Certifications
King's College London
Media and Communications
University of London
Humanities Foundation Programme
Bellerbys College Brighton