Claim you profile
This summary is to express my interest in becoming an Instructor on the college level.. Based on my diverse work experience, my knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology, Organismal biology, Microbiology and laboratory protocols, and the importance of aseptic technique while performing laboratory procedures, I am confident that I would be a great addition to your team.
I am currently pursuing a Masters’ of Science in Biology degree at the University of Michigan-Flint. My goal is to develop a teaching program for Anatomy and Physiology, Neurophysiology, and Organismal Biology that incorporates new teaching methods that meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Laboratory Teaching Assistant
University of Michigan
556 Murchie Science Building
Flint, MI 48502
Supervisor: Monique Wilhelm
Laboratory Teaching Assistant for Chemistry Laboratory.
Customer Service Representative
Supervisor: Mr. Jim Patnaude, District Manager
Customer service representative for a lighting manufacturer's sales office.
* Primary customer contact for inside sales and quotations, ensuring company maintains professional and efficient reputation.
Owner / Operator / Lighting Consultant.
* Lighting/electrical design and specifications for Residential and University.
* Project Management for lighting projects.
* Construction Administration for lighting projects.
Supervisor: Mr. David Eady, Fire Chief
Paid-on-Call Firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician
Peter Basso Associates, Inc
Supervisor: Mr. Kevin Rettich, PE
* Lighting/electrical design and specifications for K-12 Schools, University, and Hospitality.
* Project Management for engineering projects.
* Construction Administration for engineering projects.
Supervisor: Mr. Richard Trudell, PE
* Lighting/electrical design and specifications for K-12 Schools, University, and Hospitality
A&P Regional Teaching Method
I am currently pursuing a Masters’ of Science in Biology degree at the University of Michigan-Flint. My goal is to develop a teaching program for Anatomy and Physiology that incorporates regional teaching methods and system teaching methods that meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Michigan
University of Michigan - Flint
Clawson High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more