- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am a qualified Visual Arts Educator, graduating from the College of Fine Arts in June of 2011. I have a passion for teaching the visual arts to primary aged students and adults. I can teach art history and practical art making. I love my job and believe in instilling this same passion that I have onto others.
Sutherland Shire Christian School
Recently, I have also assisted my employer, at Begin Bright
tutoring centre, in creating a program of literacy and numeracy for students from years one to six.
• I assist with holiday programs in my current job, at Begin
• I privately tutored a year 12 Visual Arts student for one
year with relation to her theoretical and practical studies.
• Begin Bright. I currently work as a numeracy and literacy
tutor, teaching students in small groups and one-on-one before and after school and during the school holidays, at these centres in Cronulla and Rockdale.
• Woolooware Highschool. I have worked as primarily a
casual Visual Arts Teacher at this School, teaching
• Woolooware Public school. I have worked on a casual basis as a Primary teacher at this school recently.
• St George and Sutherland Community College. I work on a
casual basis as a teacher with the International division;
ABLE. I taught a class of Chinese primary aged students for a period of four days, English and Australian history.
• Sydney Montessori School. I currently work at your school on a part time basis, teaching English to High school
During the school holidays I assist as a casual worker
Engadine Uniting Care Before and After School Care
, in supervising and entertaining school children aged 5-12.
• Bova Chemist. I previously worked in a casual position
managing products, assisting customers, organizing
prescriptions, carrying out transactions, training junior
assistants and carrying out additional tasks for the pharmacist.
• Caringbah Health Information Pharmacy. I recently
resigned from this pharmacy, as a pharmacist assistant. My
position entailed the aforementioned.
I am accredited with the NSW Institute of Teachers, currently at Provisional status.
I assisted in maintaining the cleanliness of the factory and assisting
Camellia Gardens Tea House. I
worked on a casual basis as a waitress including waiting on tables, the preparation of simple beverages and managing accounts. (2004-2005
whilst at school)
• Lucas Blinds and Screens- Kirrawee. I assisted in maintaining the cleanliness of the factory and assisting in
simple office procedures every Friday afternoon.
Caringbah Healing Centre. I
Peakhurst Before and After School Care. I assisted in the running of the after school centre for primary school
students. (2006 whilst at University)
Qualifications & Certifications
University of New South Wales, College of Fine Arts
College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales
Art Express. I
University of Sydney
School subjects studied
Shire Evening College
Laguna Street Public School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more