Claim you profile
I am a sympathetic person and a good listener, who can give proper timely advice in a friendly manner.
Moving and Handling Certificate
Basic Life Support Certificate
Physiological Observations Certificate
Infection Control Certificate
Equality and Diversity Certificate
End of Life Care Certificate
Day therapy and inpatient unit volunteer
St Teresa's Hospice
May 2012 - May 2013
- Talking to the patients
- Playing word and board games
- Feeding the patients
- Helping with general duties
- Helping in the kitchen
- Serving food
- Making flower arrangements
Kupechesky Shopping Centre & Office Complex
February 2008 - November 2010
Positions Held: Administrator (part-time)
- Controlled and instigated account records for all companies utilising the shopping centre
- Providing performance reports to Directors.
- Collected monthly rent on behalf of the Directors. - Oversaw and corrected any work or structural/electrical issues with the various premises on the site. - Responsible for security personnel and 7 other sub administrators and other members of the staff. - Control of access to the building. - Liaising with local government agencies regarding any issues related to the centre. - Advertising and marketing of the centre for any spaces to let or conference facilities in the office complex.
Post Sales Assistant
Canon, St Petersburg, Russia
September 2007 - February 2008
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis to aid them in their product use,
whilst obtaining feedback for further company development.
- Produce presentations and reports for use in company meetings showing areas of strength/weakness.
- Arrange company product launches for existing clients and to persuade them to attend.
Mazda Dealership, St Petersburg, Russia
February 2007 - September 2007
- Arranging vehicle servicing dates/times.
- Arranging the collection of the vehicle by customer/dealer
- Act as the face of the dealership to potential customers and respond to all
- Organise test drives for potential customers.
- Compiling monthly figures on cars sold/projected sales and current stock of available parts.
- Organise new car delivery
Edem Beauty Salon
May 2006 - December 2006
- Act as the face of the business for all clients.
- Answer phone and arrange client treatments and any outstanding issues.
- Compile daily and weekly reports on current stock issues and on any marketing
drives that the company can instigate.
- Deliver detailed knowledge and understanding of treatment plans to customers and encourage customers to buy the products.
Qualifications & Certifications
BNurs Adult Nursing
The University of Manchester
Bishop Auckland College
Economics, Finance and Credit
St. Petersburg State University
Cherepovetskaya Secondary School No
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more