JVS SECURITY & ALARM SYSTEM CORP
550 F. Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
• Maintain HR files and keeping up to date records of all employees.
• Maintain confidential hard & soft copy of employment records in reference to new hires, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, personal data; maintain applicant resumes/applications; maintain job descriptions for all employees.
• Plan special projects and activities throughout the Human Resources Department.
• Post Job Advertisements when needed.
• Screen incoming applications/resumes for minimum requirements before qualifying candidate for a position; respond to all applications on the receipt of their resume; schedule applicants for written examination and interview.
• Conduct/administer of examination or "General Entrance Test" to applicants; Checking/grading of examination papers.
• Timekeeping responsibility, Payroll Administration and maintaining Payroll records.
• Process monthly remittances to SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig.
• To prepare and file monthly and quarterly reports to SSS, Philhealth&Pag-ibig.
• Compute employees 13th month pay, last pay and back wages.
• Facilitate the issuance of Employment Contract, Exit Clearance, Certificate of Employment, and Quit Claims.
• Prepare and type letters, reports, memoranda, some of which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature.
• Communicate with other staff, department heads, administrators, and the general public inperson, by telephone or through written correspondence.
• Assist all department heads in defining training programs necessary to develop work excellence and skills.
• Assist all staff in processing of their SSS and HDMF Loans, SSS and Philhealth Claims.
• Prepare employee separation notices, last pay and related documentations and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Handle pre-employment orientation program.
• Keep record of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers,...
E-HAO Online Trading Corporation
April 2013 - November 2013
501G State Center Bldg. 333 Juan Luna St. Binondo, Manila
• Recruitment and Selection - includes outsourcing of skilled employees. Facilitating job advertisement, administering and scoring psychological examinations and Initial screening of applicants. Prepares and discuss contracts for newly hired staff. Conducting orientation to newly hired employee and introduce to all departments.
• Compensation and Benefits - Processing enrollment and updating employees mandated benefits. Secure compensation packages are properly given to all employees. Ensure that Government-mandated benefits are being paid in the right manner
• Administrative and Record Management - Which includes processing of employees clearances up to exit interviews, monitoring and updating employees' information.
• Performance Management - Monitoring of employees performance through appraisal evaluation. Counseling, handle and resolute disputes arising between employees and motivate people having problems with the work.
• Employee Relations - Construct, develop, and implement memorandums to employees engaging in company violation / rules.
• Planning and Development - creating forms / templates that will support the procedure and enable the department to control the procedure and gather information for record keeping purposes
• Staff Management - Developing HR database and personnel files to ensure it is updated and accurate in a timely manner. Guard and securing 201 file of employees. Administer all types of leave and ensure that it is filed in a timely manner.
• Timekeeping - Monitoring of attendance, sickness and absence leaves. Compiling and reviewing employees' timesheets and production records for atleast twice a month for completeness.
January 2013 - March 2013
Suite 38 - B 3rd floor, Midland Plaza, Adriatico St. Ermita Manila
• Administers and scores pre-employment tests
• Process job posting on Web site, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews and reference checks.
• Conducts initial interview for rank-and-file positions
• Maintains and updates database and spreadsheets and 201 files
• Maintains and update the HR 201 file
• Time Keeping
• Monitors online and written leave credit monitoring for all staff
• Monitor Attendance & Compliance
• Making memos for eering employees
• Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
• Performs other related functions from time to time
HR ASSISTANT/HR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Asialink Group of Companies
July 2012 - December 2012
13th floor, Strata 100 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Rd (formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• Work includes Timekeeping, Compensation and benefits administration, Administrative and Records Management and Performance Management
• Compiles employees' time and production records, Reviews timesheets, and timecards for completeness.
Compensation and Benefits Administration
• Processing of employees benefits like Government- Mandated Benefits (SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig) and Company- Initiated Benefits (Incentives, Salary Loan, Birthday Cash Gifts, Bereavement Benefits, Uniform Incentives). Monitoring of Wage orders, Salary and Merit Increase and processing of salary adjustments through distortion.
Administrative and Records Management
• Includes processing of employees clearances, Monitoring and updating of employees information and masterlist, managed and disseminates employee memos such as Company events, Action plan, Preventive Notices (Tardiness and Absences), storing, arranging, indexing and classifying employee records and processing of employees contribution and managing their applications in SSS, Philhealth and Pag- ibig
• Monitoring employees' Performance through monthly appraisal evaluation, and monitoring of employees' status.
Qualifications & Certifications
Universidad De Manila