Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
Service Engineer-Endoscopy 5 Years Experienced
Do service for all types of flexible endoscopes like Olympus,Pent axe,Aohua etc.
From March 2014
To design and develop innovative systems using cutting edge technologies while working in a competitive atmosphere keeping abreast with the developments
Libya as endoscope service engineer in Olympus devision
Products & Services
From May 2013
• Installing Olympus towers like EVIS EXERA II, III, VISERA, ACTIRA, OPTERA and ETD3, ETD2 basic and TD-20 disinfector machine on customer place.
• Performing intermediate and minor repairs on Olympus flexible fiber and video endoscopes. And also install the rectified endoscopes to the respective hospitals.
• Doing Preventive Maintanance for Olympus instruments in customer site.
• Replacing Maintenance kit for Olympus auto and manual disinfector machines.
• Proficient in in-vivo lab studies, theoretically sound in core Biomedical subjects
• Good problem solving skills and dedicated work ethics
• Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
• Hard working and adaptable to any environment
formaly EndoCare, India as service engineer
January 2009 - April 2013
• I was given training on servicing and maintenance of all types of flexible endoscopes like Olympus, Pentax, Aohua, etc, the following explains my job responsibility.
• Checking the failures. (Bubble detection), Replacing light bundle, insertion tube, universal card, bending unit, rubber fixing, threading and gluing, reduced angulations and play correction. And whole dismantling and assembling the scope.And also install the rectified endoscopes to the respective hospitals.
• Working on CCD Electric connectors for failures in connecting wires that brings distortion in images.
September 2008 - October 2008
ACHIEVEMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Participated in a workshop on BIOMEDICAL SIMULATORS organized by the department of Biomedical Engineering, Sathyabama University
• Completed Microsoft Certified Professional course (MCP) in Networking.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND PLATFORMS
• MATLAB, MS Office suite
• C, C++
• Windows and Dos
• Participated in quiz competitions of various national level symposiums
• Was actively involved with the NCC from 2000 to 2001
• Participated in the State Cross-Country Championship in the field of Athletics
• Vital member of the department Cricket and Soccer teams
Languages Known: English and Tamil.
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to my knowledge and I assure you that I will be an asset to your organization rather than an expense.
PAPER PRESENTATIONS AND SEMINARS
• An effective approach to detect lesions in color retinal images -
o National Level Technical Symposium, MEDITECH 2007, Osmania University, Hyderabad
o National Technical Symposium, ELOQUENCE 07, Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Hyderabad
• Image Compression using Support Vector Machine and Transmission through Internet - Sathyabama University (Chennai) -
Proposed a comprehensive method to detect and diagnose the presence of lesions in retinal images. Support vector machine was used to compress the DICOM images and a java-based algorithm was developed to communicate the diagnosis through the internet, facilitating a faster diagnosis
• Automated detection of blood vessels and lesions in retinal images - Blue Chip Technologies (Chennai) -
Developed an automatic detection system based on Kirsch Template Matching Algorithm to analyze and detect retinal lesions in angiographic images, which can then be used in the diagnosis of systematic or local ocular diseases
• Underwent in plant training at Barnard Institute of Radiology - Government General Hospital (Chennai) under Dr. T. S. Swaminathan, Professor and Director Radiology department
• Underwent internship at Equipiment maintenance department - Dr.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more