Claim you profile
Lend Lease & BeOnsite
September 2011 - December 2011
This position has allowed me to work directly with the contractor looking over the site plans and construction programme. I worked with an assistant construction manager and had to have an awareness of the site rules and health and safety procedures. My daily duties include looking after the PPE and conducting a walk around the site to ensure a safe environment, considering all health and safety risks. I have developed my communication skills whilst in this position working as part of a team. I have also developed my understanding of how things work around the construction site and the rules and regulations of site.
April 2009 - August 2009
Over the weeks placement I worked for Boots supporting the staff helping with stocking the shelves and helping on the tills.
* Being selected to attend the London fire brigade course where I was trained to evacuate a building, how to save people and do resuscitation.
* Selected to attend a careers workshop and interview session with a global contracting company to go on their apprentice and jobs with training scheme
IT and Other Skills:
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Boots Training qualification
* Manual Handling Training
* CSCS qualification
* Fire Brigade training qualification
Qualifications & Certifications
Painting and Decorating
Ernest Bevin College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more