Claim you profile
• Gained in depth understanding of how a network works (security; network types; network media; routing; DNS and switching fundamentals)
• Configured, and verified a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
• Implemented IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network , installing DNS and DHCP server on windows platform.
• Configured, and verified basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
• Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
• Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
• Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
• Implemented and verify WAN links. Good understanding of use and implementation of DHCP server •Good understanding of routed and routing protocols and port numbers.
• Ability to use own initiative
• Able to work well under pressure
• Excellent time management and time keeping skills
• Work well within a team and excel as an individual
• Good interpersonal skills: Ability to work and communicate with staff of all levels, regions and cultures
• Flexible on hours and time spent away from home
• Offer understanding of Server, Laptop and desktop hardware configurations
• Ability to create clear and descriptive documentation relating to problem solving and new software
• Works well in a fast paced environment
• A good sense of humor
• Excellent communication skills, providing weekly updates on all support and project work undertaken to the rest of the support team
Network Support Engineer
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Qualifications & Certifications
Bsc Forensic Biology
University of Westminster
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more