I am a Mechanical Engineer with MBA Marketing and completed training on EXPORT MARKETING & DOCUMENTATION at MSME, COIMBATORE. I am having 19 years experience in Mechanical design,Maintenance,projects, Export Management etc.
EXPORT MARKETING & DOCUMENTATION" at MSME, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA APRIL
GLITTO EXPORTS TRAINING INSTITUTE OF TRADE
From November 2012
on EXPORT MANAGEMENT in COIMBATORE (Nov.2012) and Attended Training on "EXPORT MARKETING & DOCUMENTATION" at MSME, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA APRIL -2013, MAY 2013)
I Can do the following jobs related to EXPORTS:
Having exposure to international business and execution of large import and export contracts..
* EXPORT REGISTRATION - Export Licenses, IEC Code, Customs registration
* Thorough Knowledge of import, Export procedures, International logistics, vendor management, contracts management, and procurement usage of Inco terms, EPCG, and forex.
* Strong communication skills, ability to formulate strategies for Import Export & execute the same, team building Skills.
Skill & Knowledge:
* Import and Export Documentation
* Find out the Overseas buyers for any product
* Coordinating CHA & Shipping lines
* Customs clearance procedure
* DGFT work and EPCG related activities
* ECGC policies, MARINE Insurance
* Export Promotion Councils, Commodity Boards, EXIM Bank functions
* Engineering Exports (EEPC), Agricultural products (APEDA) Exports
* COSTING & PRICING of the products for Export
* Various Inspection methods in Export
* Contracting exposure to the different country laws
* Negotiating contracts/orders and ensuring company"s interest are protected in the market place
* Different types of LETTER OF CREDIT(L/C), L/C Checklist, Purchase order checklist
* Ensuring all the strategies and subsequent procurement are done in accordance with the procurement policy
* Export Marketing thro E-commerce websites and Export enquiry thro websites
* Able to manage cross functional collaboration with finance and other functions
* International logistics management
* Development of new vendors and handle existing ones
* Having good understanding of market & cost structure, tracking of foreign exchange variation to the advantage for max. gain.
* Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations
* Knowledge and experience of INCOTERMS
* Acquaintance &...
ARRYA HI-TECH ENERGY
November 2011 - February 2012
My duties & Responsibilities are as follows:
1) Checking of Fabrication drawings for Bio Mass Gasifier Thermal & Power energy Project equipments such Reactor, Multi cyclone, Scrubber and Tanks, Moisture Separator, Silos, Hoists etc.
2) Plan, monitor and coordinate with Fabricators, Sub contractors in completion of above fabrication equipments in-line with Time and Quality.
3) Doing Stage Inspection and Final Inspection for fabrication equipments and make Inspection Reports.
4) Project Planning & Scheduling with Primavera P6 / MS-PROJECT.
5) Organising materials to Project Site in time, quality and monthly site visit to follow-up of erection work.
6) Checking & finalising of layouts, P&Ids for Biomass Projects.
7) Working as MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE for ISO 9000 and updating ISO records to meet Audit requirements.
8) Checking drawings in Auto CAD 2010 and BOM preparation.
9) Solving technical issues in Fabrication, Erection.
Certification of Sub contractor and fabricator bills
TURNAROUND PLANNING ENGINEER
July 2010 - December 2010
with SABIC, YANBU, Saudi Arabia
My duties are as follows(For YANSAB, YANPET, IBN RUSHD, SABIC Petrochemical plants )
Turnaround scope development
1) Turn around planning scheduling in PRIMAVERA(P6), SAP - PM
2) Pre-turn around work
3) Execution follow up
4) Post turnaround work
5) New projects work
6) Petrochemical plants modifications work
Asst. Manager - Mechanical
Tanfac Industries Ltd
March 1992 - March 2008
Joined as CAD Engineer and promoted as Asst. Manager (Mechanical)
✓ Project planning and preparation of schedules in MS- PROJECT, erection and commissioning of 2.3 MW captive power plant. Erection of cooling water pumps, piping, turbine, boiler etc.
✓ Design and erection of Graphite cooler for DHF (Dilute Hydrofluoric Acid) with water as cooling media instead of brine solution. Cooler, Pipe lines, valves, instruments are erected and it runs successfully thus savings Rs.15 lacks / annum.
✓ Design and erection of Heat exchanger for waste heat recovery system in HF plant hot gas system. Heat exchanger with hot insulation, blower, Pipe lines, dampers, are erected thus savings Rs.14 lacks / annum.
✓ Have successfully handled Computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for 8 years and taken reports for preventive Maintenance, Condition monitoring, History feedback, Thickness measurement, Safety valves testing, Slippage reports, maintenance expenditure, plant availability, equipment specifications report etc.
✓ Handling Breakdown maintenance, trouble shooting and routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance with minimum time.
✓ Maintaining mechanical equipments thus reducing breakdown time & ensuring increase in productivity levels.
✓ Worked as TPM circle leader and having 5 years experience in TPM implementation.
✓ Shutdown planning and execution for material, man power, Servicing of equipments, thickness measurements and patch welding based on condition, balancing of blowers, Bearings replacement, equipment replacement on fixed time interval, pre-fabrication, replacement of corroded pipes and valves, Safety valves servicing and testing, Hydro test, Pneumatic test of condensers, vessels, Rotary kiln condition monitoring and patch welding, radiographic test of acid storage tanks etc.
✓ Workshop management from shift scheduling for 40 workmen (Fitters, welders, HDPE welders, turners, fabricators) and allocation of...
PSG College of Technology
August 1990 - March 1992
✓ Designing & drafting work using CAD packages like Auto CAD etc.
✓ Preparing Course materials for various programs like Computer aided design and drafting, Advanced AutoCAD etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
EXPORT MARKETING & DOCUMENTATION
Government Polytechnic College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more