Chennai, TN, India
SAP Custom application development
Reliance Global Communications
February 2013 - April 2013
is a fast growing IT solutions and services provider whose spectrum of solutions and services encompass ERP specialized in SAP Custom application development, Application maintenance and support. For more information, please visit www.relianceglobal.com
Client Relations Manager
Terrabit Consulting Sdn Bhd
April 2012 - January 2013
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) April 2012 - January 2013
• Company Profile: Terrabit Consulting Sdn Bhd is part of Terrabit Networks which is a global manufacturer and distributor of networking and telecommunication equipment, offering solutions for Service Providers, Enterprises, Governments and Industrial customers. Terrabit has established many regional offices all over the world - Australia, Argentina, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Japan, New Zealand, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil etc. For more information, please visit www.terrabit-consulting.com
• Clients: Citibank, Scope International etc.
• Designation: Client Relations Manager
• Job Profile:
➢ Develop and maintain relationships with the company clients.
➢ Recommend strategies and communicate the desires of the clients to the management.
➢ Analyze and assist with client requirements and provide recruitment services.
➢ Organize and coordinate recruitment drives for major MNC clients.
➢ Involved in market data analysis for BI outputs and also for optimizing recruitment / sales target.
➢ Handling invoices and following up on the same with the clients.
➢ Source suitable IT professionals across various technology skill sets in accordance with client requirements.
➢ Interview, screen / evaluate candidates, reference checks and salary negotiation.
➢ Send suitable CVs to clients and coordinate interview schedules.
➢ Provide guidance to employees for filing their tax with the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
➢ Handle the entire employment visa application process.
➢ Coordinating, tracking and negotiating with MDEC, the Malaysian employment visa approving authority for issuance of new employment visas, visa renewals and cancellations.
Encora Technologies Sdn Bhd
January 2011 - April 2012
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) January 2011 - April 2012
• Company Profile: Encora, an Indecomm Global Services Company, offers a portfolio of software product life cycle solutions to SME Software product companies. Encora provides end-to-end services to global software product companies which include product management, product engineering and professional services, onsite, near shore and also through offshore delivery supplemented by on-site execution. The company is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with offices in Pittsburgh, Santa Clara, Boston in the United States and in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, India etc. For more information, please visit www.encorainc.com
• Clients: Citibank, Scope International, Barclays, CIMB Bank, etc.
• Designation: HR Executive
• Job Profile:
➢ Conduct orientation program for new employees.
➢ Regular update, review, audit and maintenance of employee records and files.
➢ Meet Project Managers at client's office to obtain an outlook on future staffing requirements and communicate the same to recruiters.
➢ Provide IT recruitment services (including permanent and contract) to our clients.
➢ Handling end to end HR activities of over 150+ employees deployed at various client's offices in Malaysia with support from the Singapore HR team.
➢ Responsible for the startup and management of the Citibank Help Desk project. Coordinate and control operational risk for the Citibank project.
➢ Monitor daily progress of the Citibank project and report to top management.
➢ Serve as the primary point of contact for human resources and employee relations issues.
➢ Coordinate with the company's insurance agent for issuance of medical cards and claims.
➢ Provide guidance to employees for filing their tax with the Inland Revenue Board.
➢ Represent the management at the labor office department to attend to any complaints filed against the company.
➢ Coordinating, tracking and negotiating with MDEC, the Malaysian employment visa...
Air Blow Equipments Ltd
June 2008 - March 2009
(Chennai, India) June 2008 - March 2009
• Company Profile: A Chennai based scientific lab equipments and industrial glassware supplier to many companies and universities in India.
• Clients: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ranbaxy, etc.
• Designation: Marketing Executive
• Job Profile:
➢ Responsible for gathering requirements from clients.
➢ Follow up on leads for potential clients.
➢ Prepare quotations and acquire purchase orders.
➢ Prepare invoices and follow up payments.
➢ Coordinating between the clients and company to solve any problem regarding the product.
➢ Representing the company at marketing events and exhibitions.
➢ Responsible for product delivery on time.
Multi Dimensional Modelling
• Job Profile:
➢ Underwent an extensive training in SAP (Business Intelligence) domain for a period of 3 months.
➢ Well trained with the basic functions and execution of the important BI reporting tools; Data warehouse fundamentals, Multi Dimensional Modelling, InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSource, InfoPackage, Data Transfer Process, Loading master data and transaction data using flat files, DSO - standard, transaction and write optimized; Loading master data from ECC, BEx reporting.
➢ Completed a project based on simulation of real time projects.
Qualifications & Certifications
HR and Marketing
James Cook University
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more