KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES
From October 2013
with its place of business at Plot #4, Karnam Street, Selaiyur, east tambaram and Chennai - 600073.
1. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES has represented that it is an expert in locating and referring individuals with IT based and NON-IT, who are interested in employment and other engagements.
2. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES requires assistance, from time to time, in obtaining qualified applicants.
3. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES believe it is in the best interest of both parties to enter in a referral agreement pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below:
Now therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Referrals. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES shall provide with the resumes of Applicants pursuant to the following procedure:
A. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES may send a request to the companies to be filled their requirements, the qualifications and skills necessary for that position. Nothing in this agreement shall preclude KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES from directly or indirectly through other referral companies soliciting resumes or interviewing
B. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES shall send current resumes of Applicants to fill the positions specified by KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES or its Clients within a reasonable time not exceeding one week. The candidates must be Merit Track online techchek qualified as specified by the requirement given by clients. Any exemptions by the clients will be communicated in advance for technically qualifying candidates.
C.KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall decide to interview any or all of the Applicants whose resumes have been forwarded by KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES before submission to Clients for perusal and final client interview. KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES shall notify in a timely manner with the results of any interview with them.
D. In the event KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to enter into a Service Relationship with one of the Applicants whose resume was provided by KISAC PLACEMENT...
Term - The Agreement
October 2013 - October 2014
shall be valid for a period of one year from 10.10.2013 to 10.10.2014 either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party thirty (30) days before the date of termination. The agreement shall be renewed at the discretion of the management.
5. Non-Solicitation - During the term of this Agreement and for 6 months thereafter, KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES shall not directly or indirectly, employ or offer employment to any employee of KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES or its Client. Such prohibition shall only be effective during the 6 months following the termination of any such employee's employment with Client.
Accepted and Agreed
KISAC PLACEMENT SERVICES
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more