Iam doing pharma visual aids, broucher designs, remainder cards, & all Pharma promotional desining
Company: Worked primarily for Dakshin Laboratories and later for Lactonova India & Indomedix.
1. DAKSHIN LABORATORIES (Parent Nutraceutical manufacturing company) is a 15 yr old Nutraceutical company present at IDA mallapur Hyderabad, that manufactures both Nutraceutical raw materials & Nutraceutical products which are actively procured by clients spread all over the Globe.
2. LACTONOVA INDIA (Sister Company of Dakshin Laboratories) located at Habsiguda Hyderabad, carries out marketing of products manufactured by Dakshin Laboratories & Indomedix, for more details you can visit: www.Lactonova.com
3. INDOMEDIX (Sister Company of Dakshin Laboratories) located at Baddi Himachal Pradesh that carries out manufacturing of Pharmaceutical products for various pharmaceutical companies located in India.
Designation: Graphic designer
Work Duration: March 2007 to till date
Software Platforms worked on: Coral Draw X5, Photoshop CS2, Page maker, MS-office.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Carried our art work & graphic designing to various parties & for the company with expertise in the following areas
1. Sales box, sale bottle labels, sale tin labels, printed tins designs, sachets & blister foil designing (Viz., Tablets, Capsules, Vegagels) of products manufactured at Dakshin Laboratories & Indomedix that were marketed in India & abroad.
2. Designed sale catch covers of export based products especially to CIS countries.
3. Designing of Pharmaceutical marketing promotional materials like
b) Visual Aids
c) Brand Reminder Cards
d) Sample Catch Covers
e) Gift Catch Covers
f) Visiting Cards
g) Labels, stickers, posters & banners
h) Letter Heads & i) Other minor promotional works like pamphlets etc.,
4. Regularly keeping in touch with clients by phone and mails thereby taking up new art works, getting approval from clients and correction of errors in designing.
5. Designing of Advertisements to be published in magazines and daily news...
Qualifications & Certifications