Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
I am a very quick learner and I work well in a team and using my own initiative. I am very considerate of others and have a caring personality.
Citadel Security Products
From January 2011
• NVQ Level 2 in Fence Erecting
• Establish the location for a fence, and gather information needed to ensure that there are no electric cables or water lines in the area.
• Measure and lay out fence lines and mark posthole positions, following instructions, drawings, or specifications.
• Dig postholes, using spades, posthole diggers, or power-driven augers.
• Discuss fencing needs with customers, and estimate and quote prices.
• Mix and pour concrete around bases of posts, or tamp soil into postholes to embed posts.
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads
Black Dragon Tattoos
February 2008 - December 2010
• Skilled and talented visual artist with a steady hand and definitive style
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients
• Ability to turn clients' ideas into reality
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Cleaned and sterilized tattoo equipment and work areas.
• Covering previous tattoos on clients
Norman Davies Plastering
June 2007 - February 2008
• Having awareness of safety and health issues.
• Being able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Being physically fit.
• Being able to work at heights.
• Having knowledge of materials and building methods.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having good interpersonal abilities.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to use computerised equipment.
Crane Driver and Labourer
August 2005 - June 2007
• Excellent and extensive knowledge of the requirements of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
• Good driving skills
• High levels of alertness and concentration
• Effective communication skills
• Physical strength, stamina, co-ordination and flexibility;
• •bility to work independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ashby Grammar School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more