Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• 25 years’ experience working within the public sector managing security within UK prisons having the highest standards of professionalism. Current, close protection operative with a vast amount of professionalism, transferring these skills to the private sector. Reliable, trustworthy and can offer a great service to customers within the Security industry. Serious incident commander/advisor during live incidents on a National basis. Dedicated role of On Scene Bronze & Silver commander: intervention, surrender planning and Gold commander in command suites locally to establishments during serious incidents including, hostages, riots, roof top demonstrations, death’s in custody and serious assaults. Over 20 years’ experience as Control &Restraint Instructor. Currently freelance Close protection operative and security/first aid trainer, delivering SIA CCTV, Handcuffing, Conflict management and Physical Intervention approved techniques for Private and Public sector
• Experienced Control and restraint/personal protection techniques instructor, teaching Home Office staff in weapon disarming techniques and defence against improvised weapons, ability to work as team or alone.
• Tornado Commander and advanced instructor teaching and commanding intervention for concerted indiscipline with specialist trained staff.
• Delivered specialised training including, working at height, method of entry, hand cuffing, advanced control and restraint techniques
• Within the Home Office, instructed as Certificated Instructor, training the Police, Prison, Immigration, and Customs & Excise along with Foreign Government bodies in all aspects of law enforcement
• Use of Force training and dynamic risk assessments in response to command of serious incidents
• Control and restraint instructor. Conflict management including defence against, knife & edged weapons. Method of entry training. Hostage negotiation trained. Intervention and surrender planning. Command suite management for serious incidents. Handcuffing instructor for private security industry.
• Leadership and Development programme for Senior Managers
• Development training for Operational Managers, experienced in Operational planning.
• First aid at work. Instructor, Health & Safety Risk assessment training
• Audit procedures training
• Incident Management Command suite training and communications/control room experienced
• Regulation Investigatory Powers Act intermediate controller (Covert surveillance/Covert human intelligence sources)
• Hostage negotiator training, intervention and surrender planning
• Staff profiling, efficiency reviews and union negotiation
Key Knowledge Skills
Close Protection Operative SIA No 0830017761182750 Embus & Debus Procedures
Law & Legislation Convoy Drills Automatic and Manual license
Physical intervention training instructor Threat & Risk Management Automatic and Manual
Conflict Management tutor Protective Driving...
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more