• A team player with excellent communication skills and academic qualifications, holding a professional degree of Bachelor in Architecture.
• Possessing a proven ability to ensure projected architectural designs are functional, safe and economical and meet the needs of the client.
• Excellent communication skills to keep in touch with clients to ensure that the project designs match their needs.
• Competent with dealing with letters, emails and telephone queries.
• Able to work individually or as a part of a pressured team with confidence at all times.
• CAD proficient and have good design & technical skills.
• Sound knowledge of Building Regulations and British Standards.
Dimx Atelier, Dubai
From July 2013
X - Architects, Dubai, UAE
September 2012 - January 2013
PAT Kruger, Middle East, Dubai
COMPETITION (Winner: X – Architects, Dubai)
Concept Designing And Model Making :
• Assisted the design team in planning and creating a 17 hectare mix use master development plan in the Holy city of Mekkah, Saudi Arabia.
• Also made conceptual models (digital and physical models) and carried out other activities relating the project like report/presentation preparation, built area calculations, Plaza designing etc.
X — Architects Consultants, Dubai, UAE
• Working closely with other professionals like senior architects, interior designers, surveyors and civil engineers. Producing drawings and specifications for construction teams.
• Prepared architectural elevations and plans for private villa at Al Awir, Dubai.
• Prepared working drawings for private villa including setting out floor plans, water pipeline layout, drainage layout, lighting layout etc.
• Involved in designing a luxurious 15 bedroom farm house at Al Awir, Dubai. Identifying customer requirements and attending meetings on site.
• Preparing the complete interior schemes and finishes for the villa.
• Helping to prepare company tender applications.
• Preparing detailed Interior design report and presentation for farm house design.
PAT Kruger, Middle East, Dubai, UAE
• Prepared machine drawings for instrumentation project of oil rig.
• Got drawings approved from GL (Germanische Lloyds).
• Prepared Approval drawings of Gas tank baskets used on the offshore (Industrial design).
Dimx Atelier, Dubai, UAE
• Designing a Coffee kiosk of 143 sqm for the Zayed University, Dubai campus, UAE with conceptual 3D model.
• Interior design of shops in Dubai with fit out details and conceptual 3D models.
• Designing an apartment building of 155 Sqm. With 1 and 2 bedrooms located in Banglore, India with 3D conceptual model options.
• Preparing interior schemes in 3D with multiple options.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Architecture
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, Offshore campus, RAK