• A team player with excellent communication skills and academic qualifications, holding a professional degree of Bachelor in Architecture.
• Possessing a proven ability to ensure projected architectural designs are functional, safe and economical and meet the needs of the client.
• Excellent communication skills to keep in touch with clients to ensure that the project designs match their needs.
• Competent with dealing with letters, emails and telephone queries.
• Able to work individually or as a part of a pressured team with confidence at all times.
• CAD proficient and have good design & technical skills.
• Sound knowledge of Building Regulations and British Standards.
Dimx Atelier, Dubai
From July 2013
X - Architects, Dubai, UAE
September 2012 - January 2013
PAT Kruger, Middle East, Dubai
COMPETITION (Winner: X – Architects, Dubai)
Concept Designing And Model Making :
• Assisted the design team in planning and creating a 17 hectare mix use master development plan in the Holy city of Mekkah, Saudi Arabia.
• Also made conceptual models (digital and physical models) and carried out other activities relating the project like report/presentation preparation, built area calculations, Plaza designing etc.
X — Architects Consultants, Dubai, UAE
• Working closely with other professionals like senior architects, interior designers, surveyors and civil engineers. Producing drawings and specifications for construction teams.
• Prepared architectural elevations and plans for private villa at Al Awir, Dubai.
• Prepared working drawings for private villa including setting out floor plans, water pipeline layout, drainage layout, lighting layout etc.
• Involved in designing a luxurious 15 bedroom farm house at Al Awir, Dubai. Identifying customer requirements and attending meetings on site.
• Preparing the complete interior schemes and finishes for the villa.
• Helping to prepare company tender applications.
• Preparing detailed Interior design report and presentation for farm house design.
PAT Kruger, Middle East, Dubai, UAE
• Prepared machine drawings for instrumentation project of oil rig.
• Got drawings approved from GL (Germanische Lloyds).
• Prepared Approval drawings of Gas tank baskets used on the offshore (Industrial design).
Dimx Atelier, Dubai, UAE
• Designing a Coffee kiosk of 143 sqm for the Zayed University, Dubai campus, UAE with conceptual 3D model.
• Interior design of shops in Dubai with fit out details and conceptual 3D models.
• Designing an apartment building of 155 Sqm. With 1 and 2 bedrooms located in Banglore, India with 3D conceptual model options.
• Preparing interior schemes in 3D with multiple options.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Architecture
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, Offshore campus, RAK
Delhi Private School, Dubai
The Indian High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more