I like to think of myself as a hightly creative individual with a passion for people.
I’m obsessed with constantly driving forward standards and I always see a job through to it’s completion. I’m always questioning work practices and design and I firmly believe that creatively speaking , nothing is impossible.
I have strong interpersonal skills and I enjoy working as a part of a team and I like to instill my own sense of loyality into my team through constructive feedback and management.
I am open minded, pragmatic and able to work under pressure taking fast informal decision when needed.
Designer, Knit department
From June 2006
• analyzing and predicting trends in fabrics, colors and shapes
• responsible for designing various items/categories within the collection per season as assigned by the Design Director
• creating/ visualising an idea by hand or by using computer aided design
• adapting existing designs for mass production
• liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams to ensure the item complements other products
• sourcing, selecting fabrics
• supervising the making of sample garments
• designing must-haves used on billboards which advertise the Reserved brand
From August 2005
LPP S.A – Reserved brand Designer, Trend Office & T-shirt designer
• analyzing and predicting trends, preparing mood boards for SS, AW seasons
• researching and making trend reports for designers ( based on Wgsn, Stylesight, blogs and fashion web sites, fashion magazines, trend books, trades) for departments : womenswear, menswear, kids, accessories
• colaboration and participation in lectures examining trends in foreign offices such as Peclers Paris, Nelly Rodi
• predicting colour pallets for each season and range ( basic, casual, city, young line )
• responsible for the preparation of instructions for VM department
Junior Designer, accessory &underwear department
• Created presentation format for brand concept boards
• Prepared flat sketches in Corel Draw
• Performed graphic layouts
• Responsible for designing various items within the collection as assigned by the Designer
Design Assistant, Outwear Department
• Assisted in trend research, concept development and color presentation boards
• Assisted in designing various items within the collection
Responsible for creating/ visualizing an idea and making a sketch by hand
Qualifications & Certifications
M A Fashion Design
College of Social Skills
Bachelor of Fine Art
Fine Art Academy
Visual Art academy Associate Degree in Foundation in Apparel Design
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more