Accounts payable. receivable payroll,
Part time - Contract
Weston Milling Port Adelaide
October 2013 - April 2014
Position: Grain Administrator for SA and Vic
• To ensure all weighbridge uploads are entered into SAP daily for
South Australia and Victoria.
• To reconcile stock positions for all sites on a weekly basis.
• All Warehouse transfers, Track Transfers and Buyer to Buyer transfers are entered into SAP in a timely manner.
• All Goods Receipts and the related invoices are entered into SAP for payment through head office in Sydney on a weekly basis.
• Accounts Payable / Receivable - To ensure all invoices are coded and sent through to Sydney via SAP - RIAS system and paid in a timely manner.
• To follow up all overdue payments for the VIC / SA mills.
Temp Administration Officer
July 2013 - October 2013
1. To assist with the Rostering and Scheduling of Home Support Workers for needs of client on a day to day basis, and report to clients co-ordinators
2. Update all contact with clients in People Point and ACE programmes.
3. To imput timesheets for 2 merging systems for 120 employees and to adhere to their HR regulations and guidelines.
4. Accounts Payable and Receivable - To ensure all Invoices were paid in a timely basis, and all overdue invoices were followed up.
Contractor - Business Service Officer
March 2012 - July 2013
2 Pewsey Street Elizabeth and secondment to Head Office - 1 Anzac Highway Keswick
March 2012 to July 2013
Position - Contractor - Business Service Officer
BSO for the Elizabeth Depot, to input timesheets for linesmen on a fortnightly basis, and to adhere to their HR Guidelines, Policies and
BSO to the Procurement and Purchasing teams - Secondment to Head Office 1 Anzac Highway for 18 months.
Key support for the implementation of an Electronic Vendor form liaising with IT Department for testing of same using SAP.
Ongoing support to all internal and external users, and implementation of electronic work instructions on E-Workplace for users.
To reconcile all major accounts and contracts to statement balances and to ensure all invoices were processed by the team to meet the payment terms for all suppliers, using SAP
Payroll to collate time sheets and all other relevant payroll information in a timely manner - fax time sheets to payroll master to upload in SAP Payroll system
Sales Orders on a request basis from CSO's to raise as required in a timely manner in SAP
Priority Appointments - to be raised as requested by CSO's in SAP
New Uniforms for SA Power Network employees
Online ordering process and making appointments for fittings as required by employees direct to Yakka - Thebarton premises.
Training requirements for all employees and contractors as licenses / skills need to be updated and noted in SAP system
Organise Monthly Safety Meetings and co-ordinate employees to attend.
Minutes of previous meeting updated and distributed to employees
Prior to new safety meeting. Organise the catering for safety meetings
Customer Service Administrator - Export
ABB Grain Ltd
and Domestic markets
Credit Management - Debt Collections
credit management, end to end Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable
AP Supervisor - Credit Card Administrator
Viterra Pty Ltd
Position: Customer Service and Sales Administrator - Export and Domestic markets
• Extensive SAP Data Base Management for all Customers Contracts and sales orders
• To identify discrepancies and resolve with internal and external customers
• Proficient at making effective decisions.
• Communicate well at all levels, and with people of different backgrounds.
• Ability to build strong relationship and rapport with customers.
• Proficient telephone techniques.
• Very good time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive outlook.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
Position: Customer Service Administrator - Export and Domestic markets
Providing exceptional customer service and building strong client relationships.
To provide effective and efficient Customer Service as the key contact for all JWM export customers.
Manage the Joe White Malting Systems receipting and payments to vendors including set up of Annual Purchase Orders based on annual budget in SAP.
Maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and service providers to ensure efficient contract administration.
Maintain day to day Customer Service Files to ensure financial and reputation risks to Viterra administration are minimised through effective and timely contract administration in SAP
To provide effective and timely administrative support to the Contracts Manager and Regional Marketing Manager and team.
To facilitate efficient and accurate communications between external customers and internal departments and personnel to facilitate timely, accurate and efficient and cost-effective malt deliveries.
To maintain systems and statistical data regarding shipment deliveries.
Provide backup to the Business Unit Manager (Malt) and the Regional Manager (Malt).
To provide other duties as required by the Management Team.
Position: Credit Management - Debt...
Qualifications & Certifications
Thebarton Girls Technical High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more