- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Have worked for upstream for 11 years, last stint 7yrs. Incoming and outgoing calls for customers wishing to order Toners for the photocopiers or put in Service calls for broken down photocopiers. Problem solving for customers on when technicians would attend or toners arrive was the main issues dealt with.
Calling Couriers to get ETA's on the arrival of Toners. Offering a Priorty one service. Getting service calls upgraded with Controllers. Calling back customers with ETA's etc.,
These were the main issues dealt with.
Customer Sales Consultant
UPSTREAM PRINT SOLUTIONS
July 2007 - September 2013
Answerable to John Stavrakis
Aim: To provide positive and effective customer service to
All existing customers and general public.
Have now come full circle and back.
Administration Officer - Full time employment
Corporate Express Pty. Ltd
November 2006 - July 2007
Reporting to: - Branch Manager
Aim: To provide administrative skills to and for Branch Manager
Down to technica ions.
Help with all Customer Service matters internal and external.
• Answerable to Branch Manager
• Problem solving with customers issue's.
• Both incoming and outgoing calls.
• Resolving issues with Couriers in an expedient and timely manner for customers..
• Taking Orders and Service Calls
Customer Service Co-coordinator
AMCOR FIBRE PACKAGING
Reporting to: Section Manager
Aim: To provide customer service, ordering and dispatch services for a leading packaging manufacture.
• Costumer service including general reception duties, advice relating to products and services and general public enquiries.
• Dispatch and invoicing of packaging and packing related services.
• General office duties including filing, replying to general public and customer enquiries.
• Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly product uses.
Employment History 'd. .
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Section Manager
Aim: To provide effective and positive customer service to existing and general public enquiries.
• Ensure high quality customer service including the answering of general public and new product enquiries.
• Daily dispatch of technicians for general repairs and maintenance.
• Ordering of parts and consumables for Ricoh Photocopiers and Printers.
• Facilitate and negotiate with disgruntled customers to ensure that a successful outcome for all.
• Deal with correspondence and reports for General Managers.
• Provide leasing agreements and advice to costumers.
Customer Service - Cold calling
National Direst Response
Reporting to: Shift Manager
Aim: To provide telemarketing in all different facets and levels, eg. Melbourne Fashion Festival, was to call different fashion houses (Maggie T) to see who wished to be evolved. Also to facilitate Doctors and Specialists to attend Seminars held at Monash and Melbourne Universities.
to the general public.
Qualifications & Certifications
Secondary School subjects.
Our Lady of Sion College