Claim you profile
Barista Maestro / Team Leader
Please see attached CV for the above post . You will see I am currantly employed by Costa Coffee as a senior Barista Maestro. I am also regually required to cover the role of assistant manager in the main Costa Coffee outlet in York. In my current post I train and mentor new and existing staff. My line manager is actively encouraging and supporting me with my applications to assistant manager posts within Costa Coffee as she believes that given the opportunity I would professionally florish in this role. Having seen the advertisement for this post I feel that your company is potentially offering an excellent development opportunity where I can bring the skills and experience I have gained at Costa Coffee into a new setting. I not only bring practrical knowledge and expertise I can also offer you great enthusiasm and commitment. Given reasonable notice I am available for interview at any time. Should you wish to follow up my work referees I would be grateful if you could let me know prior to doing so.
Barista Maestro & Team Leader
Costa Coffee, City Centre
From January 2012
- A trusted key holder, involved in opening and closing the store (various shifts between 6am to 8pm)
- Completed a level 1 NVQ in Customer Service through Costa's training scheme
- Provide excellent customer service through out - I am able to make all coffee's to brand standards and quickly adapt to new products
- Coaching staff helping their professional development
- Ordering shop supplies & stock taking
- Cashing up and completing closing store paperwork
March 2010 - January 2012
(Cafe), Clifton Moor, York
- Ensuring through training that all staff provided great customer service
- Working in a team with a combined goal
- Being responsible for team members throughout the shifts.
- Completing paperwork for ordering and cashing up
August 2008 - March 2010
- Recruited and trained staff to the companies standards
- Supervised, motivated and monitored team performance
- Product development, knowing all products and identifying new business opportunities
- Writing detailed sales reports
- Expanding the customer range
September 2006 - August 2008
- Serving customers, to ensure great service
- Cash handling, taking payments from customers
Qualifications & Certifications
Canon Lee Secondary School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more