Entry Level PCA
I commenced a course in Aged care level 3 and Home and
Community care level 3, in February 2014. I completed the course on 11th April 2014. I enjoyed the course and the work placement and look forward to working in the community helping others, I found it to be very rewarding and I am looking forward to commencing a career in aged care.
In the Security Industry I have been contracted to work at Corporate Receptions such as, Kraft Foods Port Melbourne and Toyota Head Office Altona. I have also had two years experience working at Westfield Doncaster shopping centre providing customer service, first aid, report writing and have successfully completed a course in conflict management. In that time I have gained a great deal of experience in Customer Service, switchboard operation, Accounts, Administration and computer skill.
February 2014 - April 2014
February 2012 - December 2013
• Market products
• Manufacturing Products
• Product knowledge to assist with customer service
March 2008 - November 2012
• Administration duties
• Switchboard operation
• Weighbridge operation
• Contractors Inductions
• Data entry
• Sign in visitors
• Issue keys and two way radios to staff
• Updating of the spreadsheets on Microsoft word
• Alarm monitoring
• Parols of site
• General cleaning and housekeeping
• Monitor fire panel
• Monitor CCTV
Foenix Assett group
May 2007 - March 2008
May 2007 to March 2008
In May 2007 I was approached by Foenix Assett Group where I commenced Reception duties at Toyota Australia in Altona. My duties were switchboard operation, directing calls and resolving all enquiries. Data entry using SAP, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Word. Meeting and greeting visitors. Lockup of building.
October 2005 - May 2007
In October I was offered a position to work with KD Murphy Security and was contracted to work at Kraft Foods in Port Melbourne. I started work at reception in the corporate office, my duties included answering phones, data entry, signing visitors in and out and working with accounts. In March 2006 I was relocated to another Kraft site to learn gatehouse procedures, which included weighbridge operations, smart guard patrols of site, lock up and monitoring alarm system after hours which covered all Australian Kraft sites.
Richmond Football club as a Crowd Controller
Securecorp Strike Swiftly
February 2004 - October 2005
February 2004 to October 2005
After succussfully completing a Security cource at ISTA in Melbourne, I commenced employment with Stike Swiftly and was contracted to work at the Richmond Football club as a Crowd Controller.
As this was only a casual position I was also employed by Securecorp as was contracted to work at Westfield Doncaster. In June 2004 Securecorp offered me a full time position at
Doncaster which I accepted forcing me to terminated my employment with
Strike Swiftly. I February 2005 I was promoted to senior guard which improved my all round knowledge as a Security Officer. Enabling me to be trained in lock up and lock down, the use of CCTV footage, loss prevention, alarm systems as well as administrative duties.
I later went on and completed a course as a Nail Technician and successfully ran my own Beauty Therapy business over the next 20 years.
• A proactive 'self starter' approach to learning and skills development
• Able to work individually as well as part of an effective team and fast paced environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task
• Demonstrates initiative
• Discretion with highly sensitive information/clientele
• Eager to learn new skills and to improve upon the ones that I have already attained
• Excellent customer service and time management skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Extremely focused on meeting deadlines and able to work in a busy environment with ease
• Liaising with a wide range of people including clients, staff, peers and management, regardless of age, gender and background
• Loyal, punctual, responsible, reliable, honest, trustworthy, organised, respectful of authority and team members
• Negotiation and problem solving skills
• Professional presentation
• Professional telephone manner
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritise
• Advanced computer skills
• Establishing rapport
• Coping with difficult people
Licences and Certificates
Certificate 111 in aged care
Certificate 111 in home and community care
Victorian police check
To find a fulfilling career which uses my many skills
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more