Claim you profile
To Whom It May Concern;
Are you looking for a self motivated individual with a strong work ethic? Then look no further. If your company requires a high energy employee with no excuses attitude, then I am the person that you are looking for.
As you can see by my resume I have an excellent job history and am very dependable. I outshine at Customer Service and have a genuinely out going personality. As an employee of E-Complete I have learned how to successfully manage high volumes of work and to effectively multi-task. Others would say of me that I am a hard working, motivated employee that can meet challenging deadlines.
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to look over my resume. Thank you for your consideration!
Karen L. Gronewold
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Specialist
From January 2010
• Management of multiline telephone systems
• Order assurance for orders placed via internet
• Backorder and Drop Ship order management
• High call volume customer service including answering customer questions and helping with problematic customer order issues.
• Resolving issues for customers
• High usage of computer including Outlook, internet, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Training of staff for proper customer service representation
• Liaison between manufacturer and customer for order assurance
September 2008 - January 2010
• Rent roll and property management
• Customer Service for prospective tenants and current tenant retention
• Ensure and enforce the community rules
• Maintaining property while resident manager is off of property
• Office duties including phones, computer, and filing
• Maintaining apartments after tenants eviction or move out
Assistant Store Manager
Starbucks Coffee Company
October 2002 - August 2008
• Managed sales floor during high peak hours
• Customer service/relationship building
Acordia Insurance Services
November 1999 - February 2003
• Managed brokers' clients and books
• Ensured that all customers' needs were being met
• Solved difficult insurance claim issues through investigation and follow up • Appeal processes with 99% payment rate
• Multi-tasking, computer, and telephone skills
Marshall El Dorado Physician Hospital Organization
February 1998 - November 1999
• Multi-line telephone operation
• Coordination between doctors and insurance companies
• Knowledge of medical codes and procedures to process medical claims for payment
• Basic office duties; multiline telephone system
Excellent references to be supplied upon request.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more