Claim you profile
PA to Finance Director of pharmaceutical company in Victoria, London. All aspects of PA related tasks including travel arrangements, hotel bookings. Directors correspondence, proof reading of financial documents. Financial returns to UK and US regulatory authorities. Audio typing.
Treasurer for the school's PTA
Tatsfield Primary School
From July 2011
• preparation of cash book and bank reconciliations for processing towards the annual accounts.
• arranging floats for fund raisers
• handling of large quantities of cash after fund raising events and banking said cash
• petty cash reimbursements
• invoice payments
• submission of Annual Accounts to the Charities Commission
• submission of Lotteries Returns to Tandridge District Council,
• attending monthly committee meetings
• liaison with bank
• joint company signatory for all cheque payments
From September 2007
Sensory Food Profiler & Office Administrator
From May 2003
This position involves the sensory profiling of blind tasting of many different food types ranging from condiments to ready meals to desserts to drinks and many more and assessing each sample accordingly.
I am also required to assist with office secretarial and admin as and when required. In particular, I set up the computer system programmes to enable the profiling of each product to take place. This unique and system, Compusense, is a complex programme but I have become fully conversant with it within the past year. I am in the process of gaining experience on the SENPAQ system which converts the Compusense results onto easier to analise graphs and bar charts. I also enter spreadsheet information using Excel and use Word and Powerpoint on a regular basis.
June 2002 - February 2004
I was approached by Countrywide Surveyors to type structural housing surveys on behalf of one of Countrywide's surveyors who would drop off audio tapes of the required surveys. Once completed the technical, detailed and lengthy survey would be emailed direct to the Countrywide office for any required amendments before being submitted to the client. This arrangement ceased when Countrywide changed their software and I was unable to accommodate this change.
Full-Time Mother and Housewife
October 1996 - June 2002
PA to FInance Director and Company Secretary
23 Palace Street
From September 1996
London SW1E 5HW
I was headhunted for this position and appointed as PA to the Finance Director & Company Secretary of Senetek PLC. Duties included all aspects of the running and organisation of this small pharmaceutical company's office including:
• direct assistance to the Finance Director's day-to-day diary
• audio typing of all correspondence including financial reports
• submission of all legal Returns to Companies House, UK
• submission of legal Returns to Securities & Exchange Commission, USA
• meeting strict deadlines in regard to these Returns.
• thorough and exhaustive proof reading of financial accounts for onward preparation by printers
• organisation of shareholders AGM and EGMs including booking of venue, arranging shareholders personal requirements and visiting Directors' accommodation
• payment of invoices via BACS system
• Organising visiting Directors' flights and travel arrangements
• issuing invoices
• joint company signatory for cheque payments
• day-to-day office admin duties including faxes, emails and stationery ordering
Left for maternity leave in September 1996 and returned on an ad hoc basis as and when required to assist the new PA in her role taking over from myself until June 1997.
PA to Finance Director
From September 1992
Office Admin Secretary
Gerald Honey Partnerhip
February 1992 - September 1992
Secretary from Home
From July 1991
Secretary to Managing Director and Director
16 Grosvenor Place
From July 1991
Secretary to Director
From January 1987
Receptionist & Office Junior
From March 1986
8 Buckingham Place
From December 1986
Qualifications & Certifications
Sight and Sound Secretarial College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more