Claim you profile
• Achieved status of Area Manager at TCFM with responsibility for overseeing 48 stores nationwide
• Experienced in all aspects of day to day operations including ordering products, stocktaking, managing budgets, producing staff rotas, recruitment of new staff, staff training, security and health and safety
• Experienced in monitoring targeted performance and driving team to achieve and exceed targets
• Maintaining management information systems and reporting back to National Managers and Contractors following weekly audits
• Successfully turned an under performing region into top performing region in the UK within 2 months of appointment to Area Manager
• Developed good IT skills, familiar with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and the Internet
• Experience of events management including arranging live entertainment, fundraising events and wedding parties
From October 2013
I am currently managing 48 cleaning sites as part of a national contract with Tesco, one of the largest Supermarkets in the UK. My duties include carrying out audits on sites, reporting results to contractor and management and training staff to exceed targets set.
In-Store Manager, TCFM
Up to September 2013
Responsible, for managing all cleaning requirements for Tesco. One of the busiest supermarkets in Hereford. Managed all staff training, auditing, ordering of products, reporting to management and liaising with contracted Store Managers.
During this time I completed a number of self-employed security contracts including working as part of the Security Team at the London Olympics 2012.
Manager, The Bowling Green
Here I ran a busy city centre pub. This involved a variety of duties ranging from ordering stock, meeting with sales people, recruiting staff and serving customers. I provided an excellent service to customers and helped retain a regular customer base.
Within this role I again managed all cleaning requirements for Tesco prior to the contract being awarded to TCFM. Duties included all listed above for In-Store Manager.
During this role I was responsible for managing 22 Store Managers for Co-operative stores across the Herefordshire region. I was required to arrange monthly team meetings, complete site audits, manage stock ordering and stock takes and train staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
bishops of hereford bluecoat
Bishop of Bluecoat School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more