I recently completed a train the trainer fetac course. I took redundancy from my job in AIB and while there would have had regular sessions training staff in groups of approx 10/15
Officer Retail Banking
, Raheen, Limerick From 2007 to 2012
- Managed a team of 8 staff which was the top scoring team in O'Connell Street branch for quarter 2 & 3 2012
- Trained staff on processing Home Mortgage applications and Personal Lending which resulted in improved turnaround time by 50%
- Monitored and managed compliance obligations in AIB Raheen which resulted in a satisfactory result in most recent group internal audit.
Customer Service Mystery Shopping
AIB O'Connell Street
and Raheen Limerick in 2011, resulting in very satisfactory results with AIB Raheen performing third in the Ireland.
- Acted as floor walker to help customers and influence and train more junior staff on how to provide a high level of team productivity and customer service.
- Coached a staff member who was underperforming in his role ensuring an effective improvement in performance to gain a fully met rating at his review.
AIB Bank Convenience Banking Representative From 2003 to 2007
- Trained staff in 8 branches in Co Limerick on Internet Banking usage
- Presented monthly updates by powerpoint to Branch Managers in region on a monthly basis.
- Managed relationships between Head Office and branch staff to successfully implement new procedures and policies.
AIB William Street, Limerick
AIB 63 O'Connell Street, Limerick From 1988 to 2003
Customer Service Official/Teller
in all above branches evaluating and resolving customer queries and resolving to clients satisfaction.
Consumer Protection Code Obligations
Compliance & Ethics Training
Qualifications & Certifications
Institute of Bankers, UCD
Salesian Secondary School
Institute of Bankers
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more