I have worked for over 20 years as an Accounts Clerk, specializing in Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Accounts Payable and Payroll. My strengths are communication, reconciliation, relationship building both internal and external. I think outside the box, and like to share knowledge.
I am a hands on person, who has the ability to streamline procedures in order to make them work more efficiently with a view to making the processes run smoothly achieving the end results and outcomes.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Part Retail Sales Assistant
Coconut Gallery T/A Pacific Retail
June 2012 - February 2013
- fashion, jewelry and furnishings
• Includes Banking, opening and closing of Shop Managing Cash and Eftpos
The shop closed at the end of January 2013 Bayfar Westfield Mall.
Coconut Gallery was an exclusive boutique store which sold beautiful handmade garments made in Indonesia. Apart form the clothing, we had Jewelry, hand made bowls, mirrors, sharves with jewels attached. People would come into the shop and brouse and choose a garment to try on. I would go to the trouble of helping them with colour match to their skin tone, accessory match. One lady was so appreciative, that she came into the store one day and asked me if I would advise her on a garment she was thinking of buying from another exclusive dress shop opposite us in the mall. She cane back with the shop assistant and garment, for my opinion.
I thought that was amazing. I have a very good eye for colour and styling. I am busy with my Interior design diploma with the Institute of Interior design.
Customer Services represtative - Wine Tasting
Negociants New Zealand
From August 2012
I started working for for Negociants in August 2012 as a wine tasting customer service representative. In the 9 months I have worked for Negociants, I have achieved the honour of top sales person for the BOP Waikao region.I have had the privilege of being asked by the liquor Manager of Mount New World to do their card holder Christmas night doing cider. The store was packed with representatives. Every thing you can imagine was on offer. These were mobile demonstrations. I still sold the most product that night.
March 2011 - March 2012
, Studio 23 Fieldforce and Product Placement Ltd, Tauranga
• In-store demonstrations for two Auckland based agencies
Natural Habitats Ltd
(6 month fixed term contract)
• Process invoices and statements, using in-house Windows/DOS system - 'Intech'
• Update Excel spreadsheet, allocate payments
• Collect, negotiate and secure outstanding monies owing
• Weekly meetings with general manager and financial controller
HPM Legrand NZ Ltd
(6 month fixed term contract)
• Use of MYOB Premier version 12 and Siteline (internal operating system)
• Reconciliation of month-end accounts; producing reports; outstanding debtor management
• Development of improved retail and trade customer service systems
Accounts Administration Assistant
Business Advisory & Tax Services Ltd
• GST returns for 30 clients from their monthly cashbooks
• Accounts receivable and credit control
• Banking; cash, EFTPOS transactions, preparing bank reconciliation
• Company registers; compilation and maintenance in accordance with Companies Act for clients
Telfer & Associates
, Johannesburg (working holiday, 6 months)
• Debt collection, reception and lodging deeds at Deeds Office
Assistant Financial Controller, Kenny Marketing, Auckland
• Accounts payable; processing and coding all invoices, preparing accounts for on-line banking
• Payroll, PAYE and employee records for 80 staff
• Creditors; processing and payments
Irwin Yachts(NZ) Ltd
• Preparing wages and PAYE returns using EXCEL
• Analysing and costing production hours to budgets
• Customer service
Dr Railton, Takapuna, Auckland
Johannesburg, South Africa
Payroll administrator /Personal Assistant
Hotel Project Fregate Island
- 1 year Fixed Term contract
• 5* Hotel Project Fregate Island, Seycelles
• Responsible for 260 staff travel and accommodation
• Weekly Wages for 120 construction staff
• Reconciliation and payment of overseas and national Creditors
Head Brand Ambassador
Product Placement Ltd
• In-store demonstrations - To educate, promote and demonstrate the benefits of products on behalf of the client. Includes cooking demonstrations.
• Oversee and train staff
• Provide Feedback reporting to Client base on Sales and public response. Meet target expectations
• In-store demonstrations - demonstrate, educate and sell on Clients behalf
Negocients New Zealand - In store Wine Tasting
Qualifications & Certifications
North Shore Academy of Learning
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more