- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have over 20 years experience in Fashion Retail,primarily Footwear.Six years as a commercial Artist in advertising and four years as a caterer in the Funeral Industry.I always strive for excellence in customer service and sales.
• 'Hevenlee Gifts' for Lee Kelleher working part time in her 'pop-up stores' in,
Epsom and in Parnell.
• I also work for myself. My business is an online bookstore called 'BookBliss'
selling second-hand books on 'Trademe' and 'Fishpond' websites.
• I started the business in July 2009. I have sold over 1000 books.
Boutique bookstore, specialising in motivational, self help, health, spiritual
books, and gifts. It also had rooms that were used by health practitioners and life coaches.
• Sole charge position, my responsibilities were:
key holder, customer service, selling, window and stock display, answering the telephone and talking to customers. Ordering stock, processing stock on the computer, booking in customers for appointments with the practitioners,
Online sales, wrapping and posting out books.
GATTINGS CATERING LTD
My job responsibilities at Gattings were the preparation of gourmet cuisine, for events. Primarily funerals, weddings, cocktail parties, and corporate
functions. As well as setting up, serving and waitressing at these events.
• I worked with over fifty staff, being a good team player, working well with everyone.
• As one of the original staff members I also had the responsibility of training new staff.
• A very fast paced job, I took pride in achieving excellence in presentation and customer service.
customer service, fitting of shoes
, sole charge, key holder.
• My responsibilities being the display work, window dressing, selling,
customer service, fitting of shoes. I worked in the Newmarket store,
part-time, after I had my three children.
Retail Sales Assistant
Andrea Biani Ltd
My responsibilities were fitting and selling shoes, for men and women.
• Displaying shoes and doing window dressing for three of the
Retail Assistant Manager
JIM JOE FASHION
• Working as the Assistant Manager, for the women's division.
• My responsibilities were to Key holder, managing staff, selecting stock,
window and stock display, selling, customer service, training staff, banking.
Retail Sales Assistant
ANDREA BIANI LTD
Finished Artist (Desk Top Publisher)
Queen Street stores
Artist in Advertising
, for my first six years of employment, after leaving high school.
• My responsibilities were Graphic design, layout and composition,
• Rowe & Co Graphic Design (1 year)
• Atelier Advertising (2 years)
• Charles Haines Advertising (2 years)
• Rialto Advertising (1 year)
Qualifications & Certifications
Art History' for Rangitoto College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more