I am an IT professional with 12+ years of holistic experience in information technology possessing allied proficiency in high tech network and systems solutions, in quest of a key techno managerial position with a dynamic organization to utilize accrued skills in providing tangible contribution to the bottom line of the organization.
As apparent from my CV, I possess exceptional proficiency in information technology, IT Manager , system administration, web administration and technical support. This has enabled me to contribute in highly tangible monetary terms to the bottom lines of all my employers. My demonstrated techno savvy and various relevant qualifications have enabled me to set up IT infrastructures and configure complex information systems. My expertise in providing optimal technical results combined with my extensive experience as an IT Manager has enabled me to develop unique out-of-the box solutions to conventional problems in a technology intensive industry.
I believe my commitment to excellence, ability to work with and lead teams towards achieving great results give me a unique and informed perspective from which I can can add significant value to your business and be a valuable team member
Information Technology Manager
From June 2013
• Manage and represent Pharma IT HQ projects from start-up to completion.
• Plan and organize the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
• Lead the project staff.
• Be responsible for achieving the project objectives.
• Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables.
• Maintain control over the project's status and budget.
• Report project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee.
• Compliance to the ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
• Act as local ambassadors of global solutions, providing a close feedback loop regarding gaps to local needs, opportunities for improvement, and country adoption readiness
• Research & promote opportunities for applying technology to business problems; champion introduction of new or improvement of existing tools and solutions, bring awareness of new technologies & products to the business
• Management and direction of IT staff responsible for providing ongoing technical and application support to business units. Responsibilities include vendor management. And seeking out new and innovative solutions.
• Ensure all infrastructure, application, security and project management processes and services adhere to global and local guidelines, policies and SOPs.
• Support Business Continuity with IT Risk Management, Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
• Continuously improve key processes to improve productivity, simplify the environment and ensure compliance.
• Develop a user-focused IT Team, organized as a Process Oriented Organization, which is empowered to deliver IT services.
• Continually develop skills and knowledge to improve effectiveness and user satisfaction.
• Develop management reports related to risks and effectiveness of the IT Risk Strategy
• Identify risks associated with changes on both technical and business issues and recommend a course of action
I.T. Manager & Sap Security Admin
Egypt & East Med
February 2008 - December 2012
At Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. Location: Egypt
Company Industry: FMCG Job Role: Technology/IT Period: February 2008 - Dec 2012
• Evaluating and identifying organizational needs to establish operating procedural standards/workflow, creating turnkey disaster recovery, business continuity and information life cycle management solutions.
• Formulating, evaluating and implementing IT solutions, policies and initiatives to enhance the quality/ effectiveness of strategic goals and operational efficiency.
•Identify problems and prospects by performing independent research and assessing best practices, Understand and communicate where technology can help
• Ensure the business aligns processes (SOPs) with the system functionality requested
• Providing technological vision and leadership for the division, formulating IT strategies, annual budget and operational plans to provide secure communication and efficient technological solutions.
• Executing design/management of LAN/WAN within the organization, introducing new systems/ equipment, ensuring updates and maintenance is performed on current systems to keep up with changing organizational needs.
• Collaborate to define deployment and business value metrics that can be used to indicate successful roll out and use of new technology
• Troubleshooting and rectifying network issues, monitoring backups, anti-virus updates and other technical matters to enable glitch free operations.
• Planning and coordinating an array of activities pertaining to installation of hardware systems/ internet connection as per standard networking protocols.
• Guide the business lead to definite business value and associated metrics
• Work with Account Managers to raise new project proposals and mandates, Support definition of the business case
• Monitoring day-end system performance reports for anomalies and implementing immediate remedial measures for meeting company's day to day requirements.
• Keeping abreast of latest technological advancements,...
Senior System Engineer
Media Production City
January 2007 - January 2008
Company Industry: Media Job Role: Technology/IT Period Jan 2007 - Jan 2008 "Project"
• Monitored all data network related products/services
• Planned/designed architecture for new technologies including assistance in development of IT strategy in alignment with organizational development goals.
• Planned, developed and supported management plans/controls
• Coordinated all project activities/schedules.
• Reviewed subsystems, component specifications and test procedures to ascertain compliance with overall system requirements.
• Analyze and model relevant business processes, rules and data relationships. Document as is process
• Tendered system administration support for entire technical infrastructure, installation and commissioning of servers, remote access points, hardware/ software, assisted development and maintenance of system security plan.
• Responsible for implementation of VIZ system, networking of 3D weather solutions including countless customizable visualization possibilities in the organization.
• Operated, controlled and maintained graphics and animation determined by weather data in adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Conceptualized business solutions to reduce processing costs by ensuring the suitability of specific software for meeting business requirements..
Information Technology & Telecommunication Supervisor
At Doha Asian Games Organizing Committee (DAGOC) Location: Qatar, Doha
Sports & Recreation Job Role
September 2006 - January 2007
Technology/IT Period Sep 2006 - Jan 2007 "Project"
• Ensured availability, continuity and security of data/information technology services, made hardware/software upgrade recommendations based on existing technology.
• Assisted in creating/ maintaining operational procedures and network documentation, to accomplish greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency.
• Recommended upgrades to existing systems, troubleshooting software performance issues and extending technical support/ guidance to users, to assure smooth execution of software development process.
• Assumed responsibility for the design, operation and maintenance of telecommunication services in adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
• Researched/ analyzed prevalent technological constraints and available technical options to create high-end telecommunication solutions.
• Reported on a regular basis to the management as regards performance of company IT infrastructure, proposed corrective measures to ensure compliance to the approved plan.
Arab Academy for Science & Technology
February 2002 - August 2006
Company Industry: Education Job Role: Technology/IT Period: February 2002 - August 2006
• Control & administrate & Backup all the data in the "Graduate School of Business" database
• Install & Configure & maintain the database management system for other branches " Syria - Alex
- KSA " with providing technical support
• Prepare sessions for training on the new applications & updates.
• Monitor the system hardware and software to ensure correct operations day-to-day.
• Provides technical expertise and training to the department in support of work Process development.
• IT support for networks and computers as well as providing all technical assistance for all the Team and established structure,
• Providing support and solve technical issues for our branches through phone conference or e-mails or travelling if needed.
• Monthly report to the top management about business development
At Egyptian Radio & TV Union Location: Egypt
Information Technology Job Role
January 2002 - January 2005
Technology/IT Period: Jan 2002 - Jan 2005
• Designed, implemented and managed groups internet and intra net websites and obtained new developments on web site contents as required.
• Responsible for web pages, maintained content and oversaw day-to-day management of the company's internet and intranet websites, assured integrity of web pages, quality of content and access security.
• Developed web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features. Responsible for the design and update of company web pages.
•Monitored web server and site technical performance. Advised on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
• Designed reporting structures and submitted monthly data of performance parameters to the upper management, along with proposals to eliminate bottlenecks in maintenance.
At IT Services Location: Egypt
IT assistant Manager
September 2001 - January 2002
Developing the company's websites as well as playing a pivotal role in designing, reorganizing and constructing all the data needed for the firms.
IT assistant Manager
At Schlumberger Location: Egypt
Gas Job Role
June 2000 - November 2000
for all Schlumberger networks and computers as well as providing all technical assistance for all the established structure.
Virtual Studio Manager
At Video Cairo Sat (VCs) Location: Egypt Company Industry: Media
April 1998 - January 2000
Managing Studio graphics design and effects, connecting the output from the digital cameras to the graphical processor during shooting and modifying the film by providing the necessary effects
At Data Design Location: Egypt Company Industry: Information Technology
July 1997 - November 1997
The applicant played a central role in providing the following assistance:
• Hardware maintenance and assembly
• Software installation
• Website Designs
• Graphic Design
• Computer programming
Qualifications & Certifications
Modern Academy In Maadi = Cairo Univ
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more