- Full time
- Part time
- One time
2years job as Fashion Designer
April 2011 - September 2013
1. Understanding the market trends and designs.
2. Finalizing cloth material for clients.
3. Understanding client needs and preparing costumes according the demand.
4. Explaining to tailor client requirements.
5. Ensuring timely delivery to customer.
AVALIBILITY Tuesday 3pm, Friday 12pm to Sunday.
2. Robin Hoey.
I did work A TAILOR CUM & HAND WORK
October 2009 - March 2011
1. Taking of the required measurement.
2. Ascertaining the prefence, style, designs & specifications of the customers.
3. Marking and cutting of the cloth/fabric according to the measurement and prescribed specifications of the different parts using stitching machines & other hand tools.
4. Sewing stitching an assembling of different parts using stitching machines & other hand tools.
5. Fixing of hooks, buttons, zips and other fasteners.
6. Complete ironing and finishing of the costume.
This is my work i did design and sewing myself.
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in creative industry and bachelor in fashion designing
Queensland University Of Technology
institute of Fashion Designing
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more