Claim you profile
• Maximising sales and maintaining high level of store performance
• Ability to lead and inspire a team of sales persons
• Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge and customer service
• Performing management tasks by recruiting, managing and training employees
• Identifying current and future customers requirements, analyzing their needs
• Protect employees and customers by providing a safe, clean and secure store environment
• Ordering and sorting out the deliveries
• Developing, researching and implementing marketing strategies
• Knowledge of money transactions, handling of daily receipts, calculating daily financial summaries, handling cash
• Handling customers complaints and enquiries
• Knowledge of luxury leather goods, crafting tecniques
Book-keeper / customer assistant
November 2010 - January 2013
• Developed business relationships with customers and suppliers
• Maintained records and financial transactions by recording and balancing accounts
• Motivating staff and increasing productivity
• Putting together the rotas and shifts
• Dealing with any enquiries and complaints and monitoring customer service
• Updating the company website
• Handling cash
• Recruiting, managing, training and developing staff
• Authorized to provide or extend credit to clients up to £5000K.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business and administration
Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
Vilnius Vytautas Magnium gymnasium
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more