• A creative professional with 9 years of experience in Verbal Communications, Inventory Funding , Training, Client Management, and Corporate Communication
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
• Carrying out effective research and intelligence into competitive products and other trends
• Interfacing with banks in order to get flawless sanctioning of loans for dealers.
• Handling marketing and brand promotion activities.
• Capable of developing good professional relations with banks for i.e IF,CF
• Demonstrated abilities in conducting special events, training management and accelerating the business growth.
• Adapt in corporate communication, image and brand building, leading, growing and managing professional associates and client relationships.
• Swiftly ramping up projects well within timelines , and as per quality standards specified by the company
• Streamlining dealer’s financing network, planning and activities for accomplishments of sales/ marketing targets.
Presently working with Escorts Agri as Executive - Sales from past 2 yrs. Also worked with India Bulls as AM Training.
looking a profile in Coordination & Client Servicing/Channel Finance/ Operations / Training/
From January 2013
Assisting Head of Sales Planning and Admin.
Freezing Monthly Calendar.
Development of the modules & PPT’s.
To ensure effective working of the department by providing Soft skill Training to CC department.
To close all the Non-Conformities found during internal audit of the department.
To work on new Projects like Channel Finance and Working Capital.
Coordination with other heads and organizing meetings.
asst manager training
January 2007 - December 2012
Lead a Team of 7 trainers for training.
Freezing Monthly Training Calendar showing all batches to be trained.
Development of the training modules.
To ensure implementation of QMS (Quality Management System) in the department.
To close all the Non-Conformities found during internal audit in time.
To analyze training data, take necessary corrective and preventive actions for improvement.
Ensure proper documentation as per company standards requirements.
Coordinating with Operations and Quality department on daily basis to get the reports and working for improving training standards.
Doing regular quizzes, group discussions, Mock calls in all training batches.
Organizing TTT for Trainers.
Doing calibrations with Quality and Operations.
Doing branch audits.
worked independently on this project with banks
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more