- Full time
- Part time
- One time
June 2012 - September 2013
CDQ POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN JSW PROJECTS LTD, VIJAYANAGAR, BELLARY, KARNATAKA FROM 12/06/2012 TO 30/09/2013.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the safety of man, machine & material at or around the working site.
• Job safety analysis engage the worker and company personal in safety talk
• Wherever and essential and needed
• In during there is safe access, approach and no dangers at the work place.
• Formation and implementation of site safety plan.
• To decide safe height and use of PPE while working at height.
• Make the worker understand the importance and necessity of PPE.
• To organize training program for employees and review the development.
• Attend seminars, meetings and always stay in contact with seniors and juniors well as roam around the working site frequently.
• Accessing trends and reviewing safety performance, keeping record of injury and damages.
• Hazards identification, risk assessment and risk control measure.
• To report on safety performance is review and take action for continuous improvement, compliance of safety aspects.
• In change of circumstances of climate change especially global warming, heavy rain, storm etc. educate the affected person about the season safety, awareness of season safety is must.
• Check the scaffolding and permission for work.
• Ensure compliance to usage of Personal Protective Equipments.
• Ensuring compliance to all Statutory Requirements.
• Monitoring the entire work site on continuous basis.
Posse's good communication skills.
Keen observer and fast learner.
Smart and hard worker.
Ability to work as a team.
Good interpersonal skills.
Date of Issue: 03.02.2010
Date of Expiry: 02.02.2020
Place of Issue: COCHIN
February 2011 - August 2011
THERMAL POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN ADANI POWER MAHARASTRA LTD, TIRORA, GONDIA, MAHARASHTRA FROM 15/02/2011 TO 26/08/2011
(COOLING TOWER) THERMAL POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN MY HOME INDUSTRIES LTD
August 2011 - June 2012
IN BHAVANI ERECTORS PVT. LTD
November 2007 - December 2010
2 X 500 MW (BOILER & ESP) THERMAL POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN MEJIA THERMAL POWER STATION, D.V.C BANKURA, WEST BENGAL.FROM 01/11/2007 TO 13/12/2010.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to Project Manager and responsible for provide support and advice to
Staff and business partners with regard to all aspect of safety.
• Responsible for leading the company's SHE -Initiatives and standards.
• Safety in construction activities like Boiler, Heaters, pressure parts, dearators,
conveyor and ESP building erections.
• To conduct daily tool box talk and safety training for company employees,
• Organize and conducting department safety (SHE) meetings at project site.
• Investigation of all incident/accident and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• Suggesting on the spot correction of substandard acts of the workmen, which are
observed, and taking suitable steps to eliminate all the substandard conditions.
• Develop Safety Programs and implementations at project site.
• Investigation of all incidents (accident, Fire, Property damage, Near-misses) to find out the root causes and to take necessary actions to prevent its recurrence.
• Attending different safety inspection indicating all the substandard conditions
Noticed at site highlighting the status of rectifying the same to the management.
• Participating safety meeting to highlight site safety problems and requirements.
• Attending Induction programs for all the staff and workmen on their arrival at
Site and organizing refresher sessions and maintain record of such programs.
• Helping in implementing permit to work system maintaining all Safety records
Analysis of all accidents.
• Ensure compliance to LOTO and Work Permit System.
• Advising and conducting safety audits, Inspection, Risk assessment, Job safety
analysis for heavy erection.
• Promoting and organizing programs to develop and maintain the interest of the
Workers in establishing and maintaining the safe conditions...
Qualifications & Certifications
Board of Higher Secondary
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more