- Full time
- Part time
- One time
June 2012 - September 2013
CDQ POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN JSW PROJECTS LTD, VIJAYANAGAR, BELLARY, KARNATAKA FROM 12/06/2012 TO 30/09/2013.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the safety of man, machine & material at or around the working site.
• Job safety analysis engage the worker and company personal in safety talk
• Wherever and essential and needed
• In during there is safe access, approach and no dangers at the work place.
• Formation and implementation of site safety plan.
• To decide safe height and use of PPE while working at height.
• Make the worker understand the importance and necessity of PPE.
• To organize training program for employees and review the development.
• Attend seminars, meetings and always stay in contact with seniors and juniors well as roam around the working site frequently.
• Accessing trends and reviewing safety performance, keeping record of injury and damages.
• Hazards identification, risk assessment and risk control measure.
• To report on safety performance is review and take action for continuous improvement, compliance of safety aspects.
• In change of circumstances of climate change especially global warming, heavy rain, storm etc. educate the affected person about the season safety, awareness of season safety is must.
• Check the scaffolding and permission for work.
• Ensure compliance to usage of Personal Protective Equipments.
• Ensuring compliance to all Statutory Requirements.
• Monitoring the entire work site on continuous basis.
Posse's good communication skills.
Keen observer and fast learner.
Smart and hard worker.
Ability to work as a team.
Good interpersonal skills.
Date of Issue: 03.02.2010
Date of Expiry: 02.02.2020
Place of Issue: COCHIN
February 2011 - August 2011
THERMAL POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN ADANI POWER MAHARASTRA LTD, TIRORA, GONDIA, MAHARASHTRA FROM 15/02/2011 TO 26/08/2011
(COOLING TOWER) THERMAL POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN MY HOME INDUSTRIES LTD
August 2011 - June 2012
IN BHAVANI ERECTORS PVT. LTD
November 2007 - December 2010
2 X 500 MW (BOILER & ESP) THERMAL POWER PLANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN MEJIA THERMAL POWER STATION, D.V.C BANKURA, WEST BENGAL.FROM 01/11/2007 TO 13/12/2010.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to Project Manager and responsible for provide support and advice to
Staff and business partners with regard to all aspect of safety.
• Responsible for leading the company's SHE -Initiatives and standards.
• Safety in construction activities like Boiler, Heaters, pressure parts, dearators,
conveyor and ESP building erections.
• To conduct daily tool box talk and safety training for company employees,
• Organize and conducting department safety (SHE) meetings at project site.
• Investigation of all incident/accident and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• Suggesting on the spot correction of substandard acts of the workmen, which are
observed, and taking suitable steps to eliminate all the substandard conditions.
• Develop Safety Programs and implementations at project site.
• Investigation of all incidents (accident, Fire, Property damage, Near-misses) to find out the root causes and to take necessary actions to prevent its recurrence.
• Attending different safety inspection indicating all the substandard conditions
Noticed at site highlighting the status of rectifying the same to the management.
• Participating safety meeting to highlight site safety problems and requirements.
• Attending Induction programs for all the staff and workmen on their arrival at
Site and organizing refresher sessions and maintain record of such programs.
• Helping in implementing permit to work system maintaining all Safety records
Analysis of all accidents.
• Ensure compliance to LOTO and Work Permit System.
• Advising and conducting safety audits, Inspection, Risk assessment, Job safety
analysis for heavy erection.
• Promoting and organizing programs to develop and maintain the interest of the
Workers in establishing and maintaining the safe conditions...