• Successfully completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Shri Sai Institute of Engineering and Technology, JNTU Anantapur in 2014.
• Academic project fulfilled as a Graduate Trainee in ‘Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)’, by using technical languages ALP and Embedded C.
• Effective Communicator & team player with strong analytical, problem solving and Organizational abilities.
• Can work efficiently in a group, as well as an individual and take up responsibilities and Quick learner.
Embedded Systems Programmer
Academic project completed in the domain of Embedded System as a Graduate Trainee in ‘Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)’, Hyderabad.
February 2014 - March 2014
• Quality checking of Components as per standards.
• Assigning work to the team members.
• Understanding the Functional and Technical specification.
Smart Home Security and Controlling System by using Android
The project useful for the home automation and controlling purpose. By using this project it is possible to maintain the security for the smart home and also protect from fire, leaking of gas, high temperature, obstacle or unknown person and unwanted usage of lights. It can detect the fire by using the fire sensor, lighting by using the light sensor, leaking of raw gas by using the gas sensor, high temperature by using the temperature sensor, unknown persons by using the PIR sensor. After detecting all the information is send to the registered android mobile phone by using Bluetooth. At the same time if there is any fault occurs, the system will take the corresponding controlling action automatically.
Qualifications & Certifications
Shri Sai Institute of Engineering and Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more