Management student at IIM Ahmedabad, Class of 2016
Business Technology Analyst
January 2013 - May 2014
- Expertise in Healthcare Consulting at Deloitte Consulting for one of the largest
insurance firms in the US.
- Domain expertise in HealthPlans and mainframe insurance systems.
Associate, Account Management
June 2012 - December 2012
Expertise in account management, sales and client portfolio management at Exotel Techcom, Bangalore.
- Managed almost 100-150 client portfolios across various verticals and telecom circles.
- Handled billing and accounts of all clients, streamlined the process via Quickbooks.
- Converted billable clients as a part of the Sales Team
- Handled upselling, account performance, Level 1 debugging and usage data.
Tools : SQL Server, Pipedrive (Sales CRM), QuickBooks Online
- Deloitte Consulting
- The project is an ICD-9 to ICD-10 business process remediation effort that supports the Client’s mission of developing a structured and disciplined re-coding process and modeling the outcomes of recoding to avoid material impact to the current functionality of systems and associated outputs. It covers hundreds of systems and hundreds of thousands of references to ICD-9. Throughout the design/build cycles 2011-2014, this volume needs to be systematically re-coded into appropriate ICD-10 codes.
• Expand Benefit Categories across Various Platforms like WGS, FACETS, NASCO, WGS, ACM and CS90
• To analyze overlapping codes of ICD-9 and ICD-10 in FACETS.
• To define, design and develop the Range Application.
• Provide support for various adhoc requests
Technical Environment: HLI (Leap i10 tool), SQL Server, SQL Query Analyzer, VBA
HIX Transition and Renewal
- Deloitte Consulting
- The project comprises transition of member and small group data across all insurance platforms to the client’s target system to ensure HCR compliance mandate and database consistency. The process was divided into three stages of ETL, Data Profiling and Audit and Validation to extract, consolidate and transform the data from source systems according to specified mapping rules, conduct scheduled mock load runs of data to target system and finally conduct audit and validation of loaded data to identify errors and resolve them.
• Team lead for MBC thread: Design analyst for mapping and execution/testing of Master Business
crosswalks for all source systems using VBA.
• Conducted data profiling in mainframe using SQL for CHIPS and CS90 source systems, and audit
and validation of data load to the target system for all source systems for Limited Liability records
• Led ETL Thread in transition stage, edited blueprints and Functional Design documents for HIX
• Handled requirement gathering, analysis and traceability matrix design using IBM Reqpro
Technical Environment: VBA, SQL Query Analyzer,SQL Server 2008, IBM DB2, Mainframes of all major insurance systems (CHIPS, FACETS, ACES, ISG), SharePoint Server, IBM ReqPro, MS Visio,
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Methodist High School Kanpur
St Mary's Convent High School Kanpur