Claim you profile
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am based out of Alpharetta, GA and actively looking for a work from home option for a recruiters role. Kindly find enclosed my resume and let me know if you can consider me for this position.
Full Name : Kanika Kapoor
Visa Status : F1 ( Expecting H1 this october)
Current Location : Alpharetta, GA
Availability : Immediate
Senior HR Executive - Immigration & Staffing
From September 2012
• Deputed onsite to StanSource Inc(VA, USA) as a HR representative for 2013 quota H1 filing having exclusive knowledge in Filing the petitions with USCIS.
• Filing New H1B cases, H1b Transfers,
• Filing new LCA'S, H1B Cases and Change of Location LCA'S for Existing cases.
• Worked on All kind of h1b RFE'S and replied them in timely manner.
• Maintain the all employees folders with updated, I9, w4, LCA, h1b approvals, offer letter, contract, work order, Emergency information, education documents, education evaluation documents, client information.
• Write up client letter formats, offer letter formats and other immigration related documents
• Involved in Performance Evaluation process.
• Involved in all kind of HR related issues and resolve them timely manner.
• Maintain the Public access folders
• CO-ordinate with clients, Vendors, consultants, Law office to get the proper documentation
• Involved in the filing the labor, assisting the consultants filling the labor application, guiding them accordingly to get experience certificates as per the immigration standards, writing the job description as per the skills and prepare the advertisement.
• Posting the website adds, paper adds, career link adds and closing the adds accordingly.
• Attended LCA audits and prepare the paper work.
• Work closely with one or more Account managers to service requirements from designated client/s.
• Complete ownership of full- life- cycle recruiting process; Search, qualification, submissions/interview/on-off boarding and any other related issue.
• Co-ordinate, with Compliance, all post hire paperwork; boarding process, first day reporting details.
• Train and mentor the team members to ensure high level of performance.
• Ensuring accuracy in client's submission portals.
• Daily Job allocation in consultation with the a/c managers
• Data management and maintenance - updates, data cleansing- in RMS regarding submissions and candidate tracking
Senior Executive- HR
Sonata Software Ltd Hyderabad
January 2008 - August 2012
• Understanding of immigration laws and norms and maintains up to date knowledge on immigration /visa processes for all countries.
• Co-ordinates with Consulates and travel agents/service provider for visa related updates; serves as an escalation point to resolve issues and provide process improvements.
• Providing periodic updates to the management team with market best practices and any changes in Immigration laws.
• Maintaining of documents on travel processes and requirements for each country.
• Training and educating employee's w.r.t culture, travel and interview for all countries.
• Providing regular reports to the senior management on Daily, Weekly, Monthly basis on all process in US, UK, German Immigration
• Coordination with team members, employees and client-managers for the smooth functioning of process.
• Providing information to the employees regarding the documentation required to process the visa.
• Organizing the invite letters & work permits and fixing of an appointment for the interview.
• Attending the applicant's personally as well as on the phone and via mails too.
• Keeping track of the status of the application
• Providing with the immigration letters and other travel handouts.
• Listening to the Employee's concern and assisting them to meet their needs, thereby reducing attrition rate.
• Helping the employees to understand and seek clarifications on the company's policies and procedures.
Resourcing & Development:
• Handling the Joining formalities
• Coordinating with the concerned departments for creation of Email ids, Id cards, Salary accounts for a new recruit as well as enrolling them under the Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Coordinating with regard to Back ground check-where ever necessary.
• Generating the Address Proof and Annual Health Check up letters.
• Experience in fresher hiring.
• Handle end-to-end process of Campus Recruitment.
• Knowledge about practices,...
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more