Claim you profile
A highly motivated M-Eng civil engineering undergraduate possessing a wide range of skills, knowledge and experience gained through academic study and work. I work effectively with others and I am highly capable of working on my own initiative. I possess an enthusiastic approach to work and attention to detail with the ability to plan projects and prioritise conflicting demands. I have achieved a high academic standard and I am committed to building a successful and rewarding career with a progressive company offering the opportunity for additional personal career development
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Relevant Civil Engineering Experience
• As a third year major project a full analysis was researched under the title of “Numerical modelling of flow Around HSBC Headquarters building” and received a first class mark 2011.
• An aqatic centre incorporating an ice rink was designed and won a place in the national final of the Tata Steel BCSA Student Awards 2011- Structural Steelwork Design
• Completed an experimental physics project which involved designing a model of Tacoma Narrows Bridge with its modification for Civil engineering foundation 2007
• Brief visit to Alan Baxter & associates to study their projects in 2008
The London clinic
Snow hill, Birmingham
Aircraft Hangar – Biggin Hill Airport
• Visited a five day field course to learn about the geology of Zig Zag pit, Ashburton Quarry, Boven Basin pit, Dawlish Coast, Dawlish Warren, Oddicombe Beach and Cliffs
• Designed a eleven story car park for design and construction 2009
• Designed a two storey, steel framed building w
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more