Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Very productive, winning and determined mentality. Looking for different paths of generating/increasing profits as well as understanding the basics.
Hiring staff and training
McBrides Irish Pub Barbados
From May 2013
Setting up bar and establishment
Fred's Bar Manager
April 2012 - May 2013
• Control stock levels
• Staff controls
The Slug Wimbledon
December 2011 - March 2012
• Serving and assisting customers
• Ensuring stock levels are sufficient for customer volumes
• Assisting with general operations
Bar, Operations Manager
September 2011 - December 2011
• Opening and setting up the bar: dealing with potential customers, whole sellers, setting up tills, stock etc.
• Hiring staff and training to required standards.
• Opening and closing the venue
January 2011 - September 2011
• Embrace significant duties and responsibilities including the opening and closing of the venue and asserting staff rotas.
• Ordering and managing stock, in order to maintain the systems efficiency to preserve affluence and credibility for the company.
• Assist and aid the general manager in all areas given and required.
• Personally and solely in charge of one night, 'Wednesday Live Music and Open Mic Night' which increased revenue by 60%
• Cash handling and record keeping of sales.
• Recognize customers' needs and follow current market trends.
• Help to hire and also train employees in relevant areas.
• Take care of all financial situations and regions.
Organize private bookings and parties and ensure they exceed customer expectations.
T.E.C Building services
January 2010 - September 2010
• Worked in various locations, such as Manchester and The Lake District, which included assisting with construction projects and performing general duties.
• Ensured deadlines of collecting and delivering required materials and tools to various construction sites were met.
• Gained understanding and experience on working as part of a team providing essential aspects including leadership and supervisory
Dread or Dead surf shop (Barbados)
January 2008 - November 2009
• Buying and selling of stock.
• Maintaining correct stock levels in the warehouse and on the floor.
• Ensuring advertising and website up to date.
• E-mailing back enquirers to customer satisfaction
• Assisting customers with required help and advising on sales, ie surfboards.
Bartender/Assistant Manager part time
Fred's Bar (Barbados)
January 2008 - November 2009
Responsible for general operations of establishment. Dealing with customers and ensuring stock levels suffice.
Qualifications & Certifications
Accounting & Book Keeping
Barbados Institute of Management and Productivity
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more